• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

The post is in the Reference Changelogs and describes the changes for the live server, where v1.257 will be released on May 24.
  2. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

I'd also prefer something really new, exciting and innovative, but since this won't come with the Age of Titan, I'll just take the spruced-up Mars version.
  3. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Doesn't bring much, just have to negotiate the last 4 encounters. ;) So please prefer Titan. :p
  4. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Why not, even ten times that amount shouldn't be a problem after more than a year. Besides, what else should I do with the things? There is no other use for them.
  5. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

After more than a year of SAJM, I am so relaxed that I have to be careful not to fall asleep while playing. ;) The last cultural settlement was 1.5 years ago. I'm already looking forward to the copy and paste Mars 5.0 era. So give it to me, I'm waiting eagerly for it. :)
  6. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

I would guess here on Beta after the event, and live then around mid-July. Perhaps INNO is also so convinced of the excellent programming that runs flawlessly and SAT is available for everyone on Tuesday.;):)
  7. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

This is an interesting idea, we conquer the Milky Way, found a new world on a distant planet. With some inhabited worlds we discover we can only trade, a couple are warlike and occasionally raid us (city defence ;-) ). We could also found a second space guild, with new possible ones. Our old...
  8. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Design lite, saves time and gives freedom to tackle other problems. ;)
  9. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler Stackable Units!

If all healthy units (i.e. all 5 of the age, heroes, agents, etc.) are in a stack at the beginning, and only then the injured ones, perhaps also stacked. I would find this very clear.
  10. Nickneck the Lion

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

I suspect next week or the following. In the pop-up for unlocking the levels, everything has already moved up to make room for level 5.
  11. Nickneck the Lion

Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

I understand that and I don't want to deny it. Of course, players who grow slowly are active players, everyone who generates ranking points (even slowly) is to be considered. It came (not from you) this statements "that players who do not generate RP would also be important", this statement was...
  12. Nickneck the Lion

In my humble opinion, three groups of players invest in diamonds: 1. those who want to have everything the same and be first. 2. the "hyperactive" ones to get advantages, and 3. players who, out of ignorance, use diamonds for almost everything. All of these should be nurtured and cared for...
  13. Nickneck the Lion

@Juber maybe I am explaining it wrong as English is not my first language. At the moment, as a community, we don't get any feedback on what happens with proposals. As a result, the same or similar proposals keep coming up (perennials), similar proposals in different countries are also treated...
  14. Nickneck the Lion

@ Fire Witch you get Forge points when buildings are built, GBs are levelled, fighting/negotiating on the Campania map, and when research is completed. So even if I leave out the guild expedition, GBG, GvsG and PvP arena, it's almost impossible to avoid getting ranked points. A player does not...
  15. Nickneck the Lion

Wow, it's really busy here, I had a lot of work to do to read all this. @Juber nice that you were so active here today, I wish you would do that more often. I would still like to ask about one point. Suggestions that you forward end up on a list and are implemented or not. That is an unfair way...
  16. Nickneck the Lion

So moderators, you have the task of evaluating our posts and suggestions. I assume that you also partially support suggestions that you forward. So far, you're doing a good job, but after that, unfortunately, transparency is over. There's no information about whether a suggestion will be...
  17. Nickneck the Lion

Rejected Guild Tech tree

The guilds already exist, and they should be improved and made more attractive. ;)
  18. Nickneck the Lion

Rejected guild perks alternative approach

I like the idea, so the guild gets more sense again, because it offers better advantages. The guilds are also encouraged to actively work on these advantages through maintenance. But they shouldn't be bonuses with x% chance of something, but get x% on (attack, defence, less time to heal, goods...
  19. Nickneck the Lion

That's what I don't understand. Inno talks about transparency and is not able to give an answer. Even with the statement "We (Inno) don't change anything because we earn the most diamonds (money) with the current situation in the GbG." Would that be clear, honest and transparent communication...
  20. Nickneck the Lion

Rejected Guild Tech tree

If I understand the proposal correctly, the big players can pay in well, yet the benefits accrue to all members of the guild. It also helps small or new players.