• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Internal Error by trying to enter Antiques Dealer since last mainenance work

Not fixed for me. Browser Chrome/123.0.0.0
  2. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

In line with one of the identified improvements, quote: 1. Reducing Repetitive Tasks Please reduce the number of settlement playthroughs in one of the future enhancements. You don't have to reduce the overall length of time required to get the fully leveled building, but please reduce the...
  3. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Thanks for making the settlement building upgrades automatic without the need for us to do one more boring round of a settlement to get the "gold upgrade". Any idea of the dates?
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Well, depends what you consider as a goal. I played in a solo guild, completed the first two levels, got bunch of small rewards (FPs, goods) and an excellent Neo Colossus at level 8. Considering that I can play it without much pressure, at my own leasure, twice a day, I think that's quite good...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Colors of the Stronghold icons are misleading. Assumption by the player for Red colored stronghold will be that it provides attack boost only, but in fact it provides both defense and attack:
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Did something change regarding rewards? In Platinum league I'm getting the same rewards as in the Diamond (10 FPs, 50 goods, 5 units...).
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

On Waterfall map it is 10 diamonds.
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Few people write concrete quality feedback. But then that feedback is burries under loads of "off-topic"complaints. I'm not saying that some of those compaints are not valid, just that's it is counter productive to write them in the wrong place. If you have an issue with the response time on...
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

So many posts complaining about bugs. Beta is by definition unfinished product, that's why it is Beta. If you don't want to test with bugs don't play on Beta, it's that simple. If you see a bug, go and report it in the bugs section. This thread is supposed to be about the feedback.
  10. New Issue: QI "Your Rewards" window - wrong tool tip description

Tool Tip displays "Goods" while the picture is Supplies or Coins:
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Kraken's First Strike and AO Critical Hit boosts are not active for QI fights. Either make them active or change the description for these GBs to say "This ability does not apply to PvP Arena and QI battles" to avoid confusion.
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Also please add notification for the Quantum Pass icon when there are uncollected rewards:
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In case this has not already been mentioned, please add notifications when the production in the QI settlement has been completed: On the QI portal, something like this: And in the main QI menu with the standard flashing icon (same as when there is a new message in the Message Center):
  14. Investigating: QI battle doesn't count as quest battle

After completing the battle in QI the RQ "Win xx battles..." has not been updated. RQ "Defeat xx units" correctly updated. Before the battle: After the battle:
  15. Discussion Relics

Looking at ToR value through FPs is wrong. The last thing I need in advanced city are FPs. Main value of ToR are items which I can sell at Antiques Dealer. Basically, ToR is producing AD coins. This enables me to easily pay 100k for any item at AD auction. BTW, looking forward to long overdue...
  16. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I like the new feature. Fully optional, play if you like, ignore if you don't. One negative: for SAT players, too costly on goods. Too many negotiations. No goods reward. If it stays like this I wont play it before my SAT GBs are level 60.
  17. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I jumped from Iron to Future. Fighting iron age units with hover tanks. So no limit in attrition. My max was 2100. The only limit was time. Of course this is only possible one time after the age jump for only one GBG season.
  18. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Who says new GBG is more difficult :p
  19. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Inno Games should really reconsider what kind of event games it creates. Has the customer assessment really shown that complex puzzles are what typical FoE player wants? I would really be surprised if that was the case. The most popular game function so far is Auto Battle button! Based on my...
  20. TITAN was at a disadvantage with eras like JUPITER, VENUS etc.

You really think that doing automated battles from RQs is an indication of how well you play, meaning how many points and which ranking you get? I'm happy they removed that option from SAT, they should remove it from other eras also. Game points and ranking should be an indication of how well...