• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. ..Bud..

Feedback Space Age Titan

Thanks worked a treat
  2. ..Bud..

Feedback Space Age Titan

Resources for the empire - Side quest.. I've tried twice to collect 1500 goods but each time only showing 1200
  3. ..Bud..

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Has anybody noticed the lag when selecting units now.. PC Win 11 edge browser
  4. ..Bud..

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

First time since i started playing FoE and not completed the main building.. Shame on you Inno... Greed comes to mind. Part of playing a game is enjoying it but getting players to buy the main prize is not enjoyable..
  5. ..Bud..

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

It took me about 10 mins to sort this. Not in Main city but Space port city. Also i can't remeber whish quest but was asking for a military building to be built but was a supply building they wanted. Wrong graphics
  6. ..Bud..

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Why not pin all the top gbg guilds together. Instead of Just putting 2 strong guilds in with 5/6 lower guilds, On my World we have at least 6 good gbg guilds but very rarely see then all together wich is a shame, Because that way they would not be able to farm day in day out as every world does...
  7. ..Bud..

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

The strong get stronger the rest just suffer.. Once again they failed :( this game has become torture for smaller guilds.
  8. ..Bud..

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

Not the brightest idea putting that heal button there Inno...
  9. ..Bud..

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Ok quick one... If you finish the PVP halfway through the month and you achieve Platinum status, then delete your defending army then start afresh which you can do, Do you lose any ranking points even though you have acheived platinum ? hope this makes sence.. Thanks