• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Self aid kit

Im running out of self aid kits for finish special productions. Which buildings are producing them ?
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Do houses without road connection produce quantum actions ?
  3. Fixed on Beta: Cannot delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city anymore

Cannot delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city anymore
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Will it be available on mobile ? I don't see the portal on Beta app 1.276.8
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Do you get league points when you spend diamonds ? Because I had around 635 paws (20% less) but only 1.3M LP (45% less)
  6. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Which troops are you using for last 4 encounters in Titan ? 8 Permafrost Drones ?
  7. Cannot Reproduce: Mobile app crashes when opening GbG

Any news about this issue ? Can it be reported to Dev team ?
  8. Cannot Reproduce: Mobile app crashes when opening GbG

It does not happen because when you completely close the app and restart it then it opens it automatically on previous account without showing login screen. But i tried logoff --> close app --> open it on other account and there is no issue.
  9. Cannot Reproduce: Mobile app crashes when opening GbG

After switching between Beta and live account mobile app crashes when opening GbG
  10. Feedback Summer Event 2023

I did not get any doubloon incident. Playing on mobile beta app. I just try browser today and 1st incident was doubloons. Could it be related or is just coincidence?
  11. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I completed 64/80 encounters and I still get daily task do 5 negos on GE not automatically completed. Is that normal/intented ?
  12. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Finally got the golden hut fragments at 7th and 8th cities.
  13. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I dont think you need real money not even any diamonds to get the golden hut. Just complete 9 cities and few quests on 10th to get the 5 fragments on milestone 300. And take 2 times the 6 chests for 1400 when the 5 fragments are available.
  14. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Beta app 1.245.5 isn't working for me ☹️ Is event already included in 1.245.2 ?
  15. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 24th October

App is crashing after every fight on Android. Same issue with 1.243.7
  16. Feedback Fall Event 2022

Even by completing all quests and every day challenges and finishing in minimum Apprentice league I will still miss 46 ingredients. I got only 1 in incidents for now.
  17. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

And what about this ? What are the new stats ? The power of the Power Dragon unit has been slightly turned down.