• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. blueskydwg

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Does the board reset automatically each day? Or do I need to keep turning tiles until I get the shuffle tile.
  2. blueskydwg

Feedback History Event 2024

Coming up at least one, and maybe two short. And I'm in silver - so don't see how most can get close.
  3. blueskydwg

Feedback History Event 2024

Yep - I play on 4 cities and have three on break even with the nutcrackers and one almost there. Don't even wait to see what I've got, just hit the self aid all before activating the BG
  4. blueskydwg

Battlegrounds Tower of Champions

What's the speculations? After this championship round will we go back to the original tower of champions or will a 3rd different tower be announced?
  5. blueskydwg

Feedback Space Age Titan

Not silly if you're not in Beta. Live servers can't see that.
  6. blueskydwg

Feedback Space Age Titan

Quick question on strategy - in the prior space ages I've filled my colony with habitat buildings - just to get the people needed to do the explorations. Then delete them when other buildings are needed. Other than the cost, is there any reason not to do this here? I just moved up about 15...
  7. blueskydwg

Feedback Summer Event 2023

I've been playing for over 5 and a half years, with a total of 4 cities - my newest one just under 8 months old. Not sure how many events I've played in that time but this will be the first one (at least that I can remember) that I don't get the base event building without spending diamonds...
  8. blueskydwg

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Is the "easy" strategy to just open slots until you get the calendar key and then wait for tomorrow? Asking for a friend.
  9. blueskydwg

Discussion new event

Someone posted this - I haven't used my translator yet. foe-events.de/events/Piraten_Event/
  10. blueskydwg

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

When we all first started our first city we learned about balancing - people, supplies, coins, expansions. Then fights and goods got into the act, then GBs and the proper use of the Arc. This is just another opportunity for us to balance (rebalance?) our cities. I'm fortunate that I have an...
  11. blueskydwg

I just had a troubling thought. What if this experiment in GE 5 (city attack and defense instead of main attack and defense) is a precursor to the same on the Titan continent map? Oh my, did I say that out loud? Please Inno, if you are listening, forget I said it.
  12. blueskydwg

LOL - not sure I saw too many "positive" feedback for GE V. Have seen a few (myself included) that basically said "yeah, this sux, but I can figure a way to make it work for me".
  13. blueskydwg

Time to take a more rational look at solving the GE Lvl 5 problem. In my Beta city I'm in Space Jam (SAJM), my regular attack/attack defense numbers are 1882/948. These numbers allow me to easily auto fight through GE lvl 4, and fight in GbG to an attrition level of about 85 or 90 (or until...
  14. blueskydwg

A suggestion. Add a city attack or defense option to the Altar Garden selections. I have always used the Altar of Artemis to get the 7% attack boost, but if you added one with city attack boost I'd add that one now. Just a thought.
  15. blueskydwg

Thanks for this post Deadpool. I was ready to pass this week on GE5 - not having fully checked into the building rewards. Four weeks of spending 10K or so (I spent 8900 this week) and getting a limited use (also 4 weeks) building that gives me nice boosts and a 20% bump in fps seems to be a...
  16. blueskydwg

Great - thanks.
  17. blueskydwg

Thanks - wonder if they will be making the changes to rewards in level 1 thru 4 starting tomorrow on the live servers or still just in Beta.
  18. blueskydwg

Are you all saying that GE Lvl 5 will go live tomorrow? And not just another test round in Beta?
  19. blueskydwg

Did notice that the defense boosts we got so many of from the Anniversary event are stackable. So I could get about 4,000 defense - but my attack would still be lacking.
  20. blueskydwg

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

What's the thought on the first new city? Go as soon as you can, or collect a certain number of the tasks first?