• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. tunix

Feedback Quantum Incursions

My expectation is 100 Millions for one expansion. If it's going to be just 10 Millions, I would be very happy!
  2. tunix

Feedback Quantum Incursions

What about the Quantum Shards? Will they be reset to zero? Or can we also use them in the next round?
  3. tunix

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Same problem. Since I have a villa, population and demand for euphoria are too high.
  4. tunix

Fixed on Beta: St. Patrick league points

Goodbye, Gold League.️
  5. tunix

Not A Bug: Wrong Prices for QA

In level 4 100,000 QA cost 450 QS. 1 Action (fight) cost 2500 QA. In level 5 100,000 QA cost 610 QS. 1 Action (fight) cost 3600 QA. That makes no sense to me. The price for Quantum Actions in Quantum Shards should fall, not rise, when the level increases. Because you need more QA for an...
  6. tunix

Not A Bug: QI - Bug in the sum of the happiness

Decorations and cultural buildings always provided happiness in FOE. And now building decorations make the people unhappy? What comes next? Some military buildings that make your armies weaker?
  7. tunix

Fixed on Beta: St. Patrick league points

Please don't change that!
  8. tunix

Feedback Big news for Forge!

8% Attack and Defense Bonus for the Titan Age is a bit weak for a 3 x 3 building.
  9. tunix

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Where should we get all the Gold for the Rival Quests?
  10. tunix

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Spend more tickets and they will appear!️
  11. tunix

Feedback New Challenges await you!

I did spend 4100 Diamonds for 20 Tickets and 400 Coins. That was barely enough for the first sixteen quests.
  12. tunix

New Issue: Foe do not load

Chromium, Brave Browser only 56%. App is also not working.
  13. tunix

Feedback Winter Event 2023

I'm six days away from the Wonderland Pyramid Gold Version. So no problem there. The question is whether I can get the Chocolatery Golden Selection Kit at 460 Steps without spending Diamonds. Today I have 433 Steps. So it seems possible.
  14. tunix

Dessert Sudoku

From top to bottom: White Dessert, Green Dessert, White Dessert.
  15. tunix

Rejected Forming Official Alliances

Sounds good. Of course, you can not attack your allies. So no sector swapping in GBG or GvG!
  16. tunix

Duplicate: Can't access Messages. Can't restart produktions (except first option) on browser

I can't access the messages, because "Thatches Houses" isn't researched. I can't restart my productions except the first ones, because "Cultivation" isn't researched. The same problem appears with Chromium and Firefox. Both on Beta and Cirgard.
  17. tunix

Discussion Improving FoE: Tech.Tree, GvG/GBG system + more profits for Innogames.

I see no chance for this. The programmers of FoE only can make new add-ons. And often ones with errors. Your proposal means they have to change the whole game. It's too difficult.
  18. tunix

Lottery ending 31 March

19. tunix

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

You can sell them, but you have to unlock the items first. Go to the Inventory and check the lock in the upper right corner. Then unlock the items you want to sell.