• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

To be honest I think one of the great buildings that was erstwhile in game will be one AND the same with one of the new ones, but with precision in mind they may as well do the trick to enunciate our personal preferences but per say it does the ticket. Before someone responds i would like to...
  2. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

To be honest I think one of the great buildings that was erstwhile in game will be one AND the same with one of the new ones, but with precision in mind they may as well do the trick to enunciate our personal preferences but per say it does the ticket. Before someone responds i would like to...
  3. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I see what your saying, but the main thing i was asking is if anyone knew... now that we are getting closer to the release in beta
  4. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Anyone know anything about the new GB? Personally i think the new SAV GB will be something along the lines of GbG. Per Say something like, a perminate siege camp?... like a -% towards your attrition, around level 60 of that GB it would provide the same as a siege camp. Any thoughts?
  5. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Personally i think the new SAV GB will be something along the lines of GbG. Per Say something like, a perminate siege camp?... like a -% towards your attrition, around level 60 of that GB it would provide the same as a siege camp. Any thoughts?
  6. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Anyone know anything about the new GB?