• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. aim83

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Lots of players don't care about Guild Battlegrounds, bcause it's unbalanced in terms of matching strong and weak guild together most of the time. So lots of players do not get tons of FPs. They do not care much about attack either.
  2. aim83

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

If they reintroduce mini-game with tossing up mechanic, and not tiles but balls, and not rainbow colored, but all black with skulls on it, do you like it more? :)
  3. aim83

The example with comparison of wildlife and archeology event is incorrect. I can afford to buy 10 bicycles for the same price as 1 car. So give me 10 cars, because it is fair, yes? No, it is not. Also, read today's changelog, they corrected the amount of spawning paws.
  4. aim83

You should pay attention to which version of app you're playing. To access some of the content on beta server, you should install beta app, not just regular app. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?pages/BetaApp/
  5. aim83

It's smart, and you have to put some effort to it. Better this, than spam-click-click-click mini-games like spring event and such.
  6. aim83

TY very much!
  7. aim83

I've got a silly answer - why not? There's a hamster :)
  8. aim83

GBG algorithm

This. You get less and you complain. You don't take into account other players situation, just yours (and some players like you). Quite natural and expected.
  9. aim83

To people who's complaining about complexity. My first reactions was exectly like yours. It took me about 20-30 boards to get some skill, and 20-30 more to get some decent results (still far from Mooing Cat's ratios). It's not too hard, you should just try more and learn more. Don't stop at the...
  10. aim83

Somewhere earlier I saw here an 115 as total amount of tickets. This may be incorrect, need to check that. UPD. It's 4 per day, not 3. Every 6 hours, not every 8 hours. So we get 4+~21*4+32=120.
  11. aim83

My approximation for the price of 2nd main building - something about 18k diamonds. Yet possible even at 15-16k if you really good at getting paws.
  12. aim83

This! Absolutely agree!
  13. aim83

Three is more than enough.
  14. aim83

No need for that. You get 115 tickets, you need 140 paws, so it's ~1.2 paws per board - easily doable without boosters. Major balance issues. Boosters, IMHO, are way better to get additional paws, than tickets. It is intentional that they are scarce.
  15. aim83

GBG algorithm

And may I ask, why is that? You have been told some guilds are asking this changes, and replied it's not very credible. Are you the all-knowing master-being-entity?
  16. aim83

There is no such thing as "realizing the poor coding in Inno's RNG algorithm". You can argue whether or not it has completely random results, is it intentional or not, is it bad or good coding, but you can't be sure. This.
  17. aim83

Random doesn't mean unbalanced. Random means you get average result overall if you make a lot of repetitions. If you toss a coin and get three heads in row - is it unbalanced?
  18. aim83

You're not quite right. Mini-game is not so difficult if you set yourself more realistic tasks. If you're able to get two paws per ticket - you're get main prize with ease. Just aim for the paws. Had to spend about 20 or so tickets to get used to it.
  19. aim83

Any prognoses on how many diamonds should be spent to get 2nd main prize?
  20. aim83

Changed my mind after some solved boards :) Event mini-game is cool and smart. Takes some time to get used to it, but overall, nice work, Inno! One of my favorite events, along with Archeology.