• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. drax

forum link missing

Nope, I don't want a discord, neither do I want a facebook fanpage or an instagram or any other unsocial media, I won't be "signing up" to any of them and if this is the way Inno intends to go then farewell
  2. drax

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Do you mean they don't have a backup?
  3. drax

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Same here, totally b0rked, same as the invite friends section from days ago.
  4. drax

Feedback Big news for Forge!

That update just broke everything !!
  5. drax

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Yesterday I had 4 attempts before the key arrived, matches = 1,2,1,1 Today 5 attempts, matches = 1,1,2,1,1, Are there ever 3 matches in that box? I'm moving very slowly along the street compared to previous years !!
  6. drax

Feedback Winter Event 2023

5 days into the game, chasing the calendar key every day and only once have I had 3 matches in the box - surely the odds should be better than that?
  7. drax

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I just watched the mooingcat video and found some ideas but returning to the game and messing about switching cards to defeat opponents is so time consuming I won't be bothering again. Like 20 minutes wasted, found a few keys, opened a Chest = Unit x 2 (1st of the day)...... life's too short...
  8. drax

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Totally lost with the dynamics of this event. Clicked a few buttons and various things happened but I don't know what or why? The instructions are absolutely useless. It seems like Psychopomp Pete has taken over the asylum.
  9. drax

Fixed on Beta: No Quest

Well the last quest should be to finish productions from your age or previous plus gather some goods, but it still hasn't appeared and finishing prods and gathering goods doesn't tip the green flag either so I guess we wait for a developer to wake up.
  10. drax

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Town 2 : Description of task is either incorrect or there is a "can't count" issue... Banquet Hall is already at 300 but the Carriage is 293.
  11. drax

The way to make friends and influence people: "event balancing version" a) If "Hats" production = level 0 apply new speed else use old speed. The way to p155 people off: b) Ignore a. Not rocket science is it? All they had to do was to wait for our already started towns to finish the cycle and...
  12. drax

I already had/have 9Q in my warehouse waiting to be transported/stored and a couple of hours to finish, then boom!! the snails appear and I'm looking at many more hours, even though I've done the donkey driver and the b*steward up to 300 each
  13. drax

My latest town was supposed to finish about 10 minutes ago according to previous towns results and now it's only 1/2 way there. I'm looking forward to our friend MooingCats comments about how we were having a pleasant walk through the event when suddenly we realised we'd stepped in something a...
  14. drax

Feedback Summer Event 2023

10 doubloons for logging in, 10 for completing the Event quest = 20 per day. Someone, somewhere thinks 20 is enough per day when there are 16 boxes (or more if shuffle turns up early) to open every day and find a calendar key?? Fast losing interest in this :mad:
  15. drax

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

The daily quests are ok, exactly the same as last year so far and I'm up to 37, but the Event Game is completely un-comprehensible, far too complicated !!
  16. drax

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Far too complicated to understand the mechanics of the key building game. KISS
  17. drax

Fixed on Beta: multiple bugs again

1.244.a1f9ce76f8 (08.11.2022 19:04), drax (249835), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/107.0.0.0, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) according to "settings" "system information"...
  18. drax

Fixed on Beta: multiple bugs again

Cache cleared, multiple times and the problems that lasted at least 4 days and fixed a couple of days ago are back, I've been building websites since the mid 1990's and can't believe that the current team are so unprofessional as not to alpha test them on various devices before releasing them on...
  19. drax

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

20. drax

Pathfinder

Path number 2 Names: Rudolph - the red nosed snowman Groucho McGrinch - he stole Christmas Capt'n Kirk - who went where snowman had gone before