• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Summer Event 2022

And yet another event... it's my impression that there are too many. I think events should be special but they aren't if they happen all the time. 5 events per year - and then well made ones - would do. Anyway, by the time the summer event will reach the live servers (game park event still...
  2. Feedback Video Ads Are Coming To Forge Mobile

Why would you want to squeeze commercials into the game? Sounds to me like someone's greedy.
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Just read the introductory text to the changes which contains lines like this: "we believe this re-balance is necessary for the long-term sustainability and viability of the feature." Boys you really get well-versed in using empty word husks. You should venture into politics! :) Anyway, Things...
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Not true... guild battle consists of nothing but encounters.
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

One quest is to solve two encounters by negotiating and two by fighting, both of which I did in GB. It seems that encounters in GB don't count. A bug?
  6. AID ALL

Ah, thank you for that information. I expect that this will be solved sometime in the future. And while it hasn't I know what I have to do if I have to solve a quest. So it's not a big problem, at least not to me.
  7. AID ALL

I just found that when you have to motivate or polish for a quest in the event doing so by using the Aid All button doesn't work. You have to aid manually for the quests.
  8. AID ALL

That's something good they did for a change. The button is very useful. And it's in beta already.
  9. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

That's what was said throughout this thread. I hope the people responsible at FoE for the game mechanics listened this time and we'll get something new for the next age (I suppose the time was too limited to make changes for this age after our criticism rolled in and before it was released to...
  10. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

First of all, thank you for your information on the misunderstanding about the, admittedly, unclear statement regarding the wildlife event. And I'm sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope you're well again. However, after reading the fist sentence of that paragraph (see quotation) I thought...
  11. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

First of all, thank you, Juber, for being more active now. That's at least a small improvement. It seemed to me as if you as moderators and admins were at a loss as to how to react to our criticism and then, for a long time, you didn't react at all. But now you did, and thank you for that. It...
  12. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

True! I am in the guild leading teams of 3 guilds with, altogether, about 150 users. As far as @Juber and the other admins and moderators are concerned, I think they've got the hardest job of all. I believe they receive just as little (or, rather, no) information as we do and have nothing they...
  13. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

Yeah, if we're "lucky" they will answer by shutting down this forum!
  14. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

It seems to me, too, that they may mix up transparency with invisibility.... Anyway, they always claim our feedback is "welcome" but so far they have failed to answer to any of the points of feedback we gave them.
  15. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

True, Dessire, there are no changes at all. And in their statement more or less reacting to our criticism (or, more precisely, to the fact that we are criticising Inno) they claim they're listening.
  16. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

I'm not very happy with the statement made by FoE. The actual problems criticized in several of the threads here are not addressed at all, it's all just formalities, and, as has been said before, bla-bla. There is very little substance in it. You claim that you listen to us. However, the...
  17. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

They did not, I checked that. And no need to use the roll-eyes...
  18. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

It seems that the old GBG map came back. Is there a special reason for that?
  19. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Lol, each time I read the name of this GB I first read "Al Gore" :D The building is a great insult to a great politician, though.
  20. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Correct - they are misallocating their time. Who needs things like Guild Perks or the event hub? They should have used their time to develop the new age instead. All these goofy things only left them time to copy-paste the age.