• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion PvP points

God save the Algorithm
  2. Discussion PvP points

I don’t think is difficult to program the algorithm that at the last era the hardest opponent must have more than 1000% attack and defence so the points will be equal for the players that are in the last era. I can’t think anyone in last era that have less than 1000%. Its forge of empires not...
  3. Discussion PvP points

I thought it but the most percentage I take is not from great buildings but from the other city buildings from events etc. so it’s not possible. I have to unplug the town hall from everything. That’s too stupid for a game not thought that as a player becomes better also make the opponent better...
  4. Discussion PvP points

This isn’t right. The game pushes us to have better attack and better defence and we ”pay it” that. The hardest opponent in the last era gives me 278 points and have 200% attack and defence. What are those numbers for the last era? Those are for Iron Age numbers. Put 1000+ % opponents for last...
  5. Discussion PvP points

In live server I’m at the last era and I saw that I’m pushed down every week in PVP. From 20-30 positions that I had for a long time I’m ready to say goodbye to the first 50 and mathematically after some months I will say goodbye to the 100. The reason is that the opponents are giving 200-300...
  6. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I don’t give up my attacking percentage which let me play GVG,GBG and other for just GE5. Also I won’t spend thousands of goods per week in something that doesn’t give so many as GBG.My opinion.
  7. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Sorry but GE lv5 is only for 1% of players worldwide.It would be better if you forgot about defense and stay at attacking %. Double the % of the opponent we have to deal with,but let us play with attacking %. If this stays I'm not changing my entire city,which is build up for attack to GBG and...
  8. Spoiler FoE Plus

I just saw it again in browser 79,99
  9. Spoiler FoE Plus

80 euros??????????? Are we serius??????? For how long???????? https://prnt.sc/26cqyrf
  10. Heal all button

It's very annoying for me who I fight without any bot. Makes the game slower and tells the players to use programs.
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

It's the first time I want to brake my pc.Way to difficult. Event meant to be balanced.This one is not.I won't play it for the big price.Only for daily prices.I won't spend so much efford and so many diamonds when it will come live.Thanx God we have BETA.
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

You have to have the ticket bar empty to take the free ticket every 6 hours or it doesn't matter?
  13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Am I the only one who sees that I won't be able to get LvL 7 of Mountain Reserve????? First time all these years that I'm playing I have this feeling.
  14. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Every 6 hours you get a ticket?
  15. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I’m afraid that the battle units will be rubbish again ,like those we have now on asteroid belt, and have to produce Mars units again.
  16. Do Not Suggest GvG rewards

I think will be very good to take rewards in GvG as we take in Guild Battlegrounds.At this time less and less players are playing in GvG and more in Buttlegrounds.The mobility of buttlegrounds is one reason but the rewards is the best reason.