• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest GvG rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gunman

Farmer
Reason
If we take rewards more plaeyers will play.
Details
Each province will have different rewards.
Balance
The player that fight in province of his era will take good rewards.If playing in lower era will take less rewards cause will be easier.I think is unfair to give more reward to guilds that have more power ,so it will be better to give the player rewards for how many fights he did in one province.
Abuse Prevention
GvG will continue to work as it is,so nothing will change.
Summary
I think is good idea to add rewards to GvG like we take in Buttlegrounds.The GvG every day has less and less people and Buttleground has all the interest cause the rewards.Is the right way to go as we see more and more people like fighting and also cities become with more attacking buildings.What's your oppinion?
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No I haven't.
I think will be very good to take rewards in GvG as we take in Guild Battlegrounds.At this time less and less players are playing in GvG and more in Buttlegrounds.The mobility of buttlegrounds is one reason but the rewards is the best reason.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The rewards in GBG are already broken - as long as they are not fixed (especially siege camp mechanic) I do not think it would be a wise idea to implement even more rewards...

-Alin-

Emperor
Better to get rid of GvG, it is already destroyed by macros, click recorders and more.
No point to play it anymore.
Inno decided to implement GbG because they werent able to do something about this, and make us forget about GvG.

As they said, only 10% of active players are doing GvG in all servers at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.