• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Account deletion (Forum)

I originally meant how long it will take because I want to delete my accounts and my in-game account is already deleted so I asked how long it will take for the forum account to get deleted. But I think I'll just wait 7 days first.
  2. Account deletion (Forum)

Does anybody know how long the deletion of my forum account will take according to this message, and should I stay logged out or does occassionally logging in not affect how long it will take?
  3. Fixed on Beta: Loading starts only after 30 seconds or 1 minute!

When the game is loading it stays for a long time at 0% and then starts loading, before the new version it was a few seconds now its almost a minute!
  4. Beta App Daily Changelog w/c 7th September

It didn't update since Monday! There is no Version from today.
  5. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Please instead of removing it make it also available for app players!
  6. Feedback Halloween 2020

You can still play on the live servers on the beta app!
  7. Feedback Halloween 2020

You need to download beta app 1.187 for that, but then you need to uninstall the regular app! But you still can play on the live servers on the beta app!
  8. Feedback Halloween 2020

I have only 1.186.15 and with the link to the beta app there is no version 1.187
  9. Feedback Halloween 2020

On Beta App the event didn't started! :(