• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Was this even tested by the development team before they put it on the beta server? It takes a week of waiting before you can start producing rupees..... I can't believe you come up with this. If this goes live I won't play it. Also the building isn't great. Another 30FP and no Attack bonus...
  2. Feedback Message Center improvements

I don't know if this has been said before, but one thing that is very annoying is that when I am reading old message and someone posts a new message in that thread, I am pushed down to the bottom. In active threads it's almost impossible to read history because of this.
  3. Rejected Disable Edit/Deleting of messages in a thread

I don't know why you focus so much on 1.9. I am just asking for extra thread settings so thread owners or leaders can set it to no edit/delete. You can mark them important or lock them now too. So you are saying that needs to ne removed too, because how are you going to decide which to mark...
  4. Rejected Disable Edit/Deleting of messages in a thread

So how is it harming you if the option is there for a single thread to apply this? The change will stay like it is, I am only asking for extra thread options.
  5. Rejected Disable Edit/Deleting of messages in a thread

And my suggestion is not to make it default. My suggestion is to make it an option for leaders to mark a thread as no edit/delete.
  6. Rejected Disable Edit/Deleting of messages in a thread

Adding before claiming is not a good option. That's even a greater risk that 2 players add at the same time. Rule with us is first claim, then wait to see if there is a double claim, then add.
  7. Rejected Disable Edit/Deleting of messages in a thread

I would like to see an option to remove the possibility to edit or remove messages in a thread.
  8. Feedback Message Center Changes

So how do we know that Inno isn't changing this for us? Many people mentioned that it would be a nice feature to be able to move threads, so maybe it's on a fix list. But I can't find at any place which feedback they are working on and which ones they ignore
  9. Feedback Message Center Changes

@ mods, can we get some feedback on the feedback? Which thing are you working on that are mentioned in this thread and which ones not?
  10. Feedback Message Center Changes

If you select only favorites, then leave message center and come back, you have to click favorites again. Would be nice if it remembers the settings of your last visit
  11. Feedback Message Center Changes

Mark all as read is also in the old feature :)
  12. Feedback Message Center Changes

Yes, then you can create a new conversation. I want to add a new #Tag to be able to filter existing messages
  13. Feedback Message Center Changes

I have some feedback: #1 It looks like you can't move a thread from Social to Guild. The solution for this seems to be to delete the thread and re-make in the other section. Can this be fixed? #2 Please add some space below the last comment in a thread, so you can see it as a box. Now it...