• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

It seeams to work now. Thanks
  2. Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

I is still not working for me
  3. Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

When is this issue fixed
  4. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

@hades8840. Same here. Stop a soon I got, it. But have spent over 60 of each items just today, and still haven't found it. So Now I cannot gey any without using diamons, and have to use diamons for getting the sticker for today. And I will only could by new items in 2 days for now, (To get...
  5. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

@CrashBoom. I know that. That is what I am using. BUT this is not possible, because it is so hard to get the stickers these 4 days it is simple not possible. I don't have any more items, and I haven't got the one from today, and what about tomorrow. Need that also, before I kan use the next 5...
  6. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I am simple stopping paying event. I cannot see why it should be so difficult go collect this in event anymore. In day 3 I spend all my Itens to find the daily Sticker. Now today I have used all my items agin. BUT I haven't found the daily sticker. Whis mean now that I cannot collect all 21...
  7. Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

Please someone explain why I can lose 5 matches i row,when I had 74% chances for winning.
  8. Feedback Archaeology 2021

That is my hole point. You are lucky, I am not. It should be the same for all of us. If you are on every day. Complete all quest. The result should be the same. In IRL this will be that we buy the same car for the same money. Mine is like a Skoda, and yours is like a BMW.
  9. Feedback Archaeology 2021

@lordwasa. Events have not change a bit. I have played on live server since 2013, and everyting are getting harder to complete for smaller player. Most Events cannot being completed without luck even for use with a lot of diamons. I did not have ressources to complete every daily quest, and I...
  10. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Problems WITH all event. BIGGER / LARGE player are getting everyting, and have easy completing, but smaller player. Like my selv, that are fighting completing tech tree have very difficult completing quest / event, because off missing ressources
  11. Feedback Archaeology 2021

@uppicario Thanks for the answer. But I do understand the one whit the wheel (That gives you 2 upgrade), and have I done that I will have got all upgrade plus one. But what i don't understand and hate with this event. IS that it is not possible to get all upgrade by collection Golden Idols...
  12. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Then please tell me how to. It was not posssible to find Daily Gem, event that I was on every day. I only destroy sand if Golden Idols, Gems or Vases and Urn, and I also missed 3 vases and urn to complete that also. So please tell me what I did wrong. But I gess you are one of the lucky one...
  13. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Again a event where It was not possible to get all upgrade to the event building. I REALLY HATE these event whare everything is based on luck.
  14. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 1st February

I would like someome to tell me, what the zoom was ment fore. Doens not giving any sence that someone in the world would like to see what last buidling the production starts. For me et was better to Zoom out, to see what you have forgot.
  15. Beta App Daily Changelog w/c 1st February

When will ikon for collection being fixed. Mine is not remove when finish selection production for last building. Ikon is not showing for all building, This have now been that for over a week. PLEASE fix issue, before making new stuff in game. Please also Fix a issue, that is over 1 year old. On...
  16. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

Can someone tell me how to get all upgrade to event building without using diamons. Should I complete all Quest before goint to new town. Do I have gold pot enoght to open all chest for get upgrade that way.
  17. Feedback Winter Event 2020

9 Days. Then no more Start to get key. Long way up to 32 days. WHY ?? Not playing this on Live server when to come. This event use to be the one I love. Now you have destroyed that for me. Events are getting worse and worse :-(, and giving I feeling that the developed time don't case about the...
  18. Winter Maze

The Key unlock number 3
  19. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Do we need to se the large building time counting down for every buildings so long time. It is irretating when building more that one boulding at same time