• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2021

nope

I don't get those scrolls :rolleyes:

me neither - assuming you mean scrolls for shards already collected

- when collecting shards after the calendar is finished, they are converted to scrolls
- the shards already in the "shard storage" (the thingy where 5 shards are combined to a gem) are lost (had 12 or so left, should have been 120 or so scrolls)

ZorkNL

Farmer
Get used to it: not all that dissatisfies you is going to be fixed. That's the way it is - you should also pay attention and play smart in the maze spending those instruments.
I'm pretty sure I played smart with my tools. Just did not go for a daily gem and maybe should have gone that way.

-Alin-

Emperor
So, any anwser regarding to the possibility to shuffle the daily prize with another one within 24hrs, why I havent that button?

@lordwasa we want answers.

podkap1970

Emperor
i have collected 26 gem shards, means 5 complete ones?, but i can't use those?
i can't click the missing calender fields to open it

is that a bug?

Edit: after a relog i could click an empty field in the calender, but didnt get the prize

Last edited:

jlive2013

Farmer
Again a event where It was not possible to get all upgrade to the event building. I REALLY HATE these event whare everything is based on luck.

jlive2013

Farmer
Then please tell me how to. It was not posssible to find Daily Gem, event that I was on every day. I only destroy sand if Golden Idols, Gems or Vases and Urn, and I also missed 3 vases and urn to complete that also.
So please tell me what I did wrong. But I gess you are one of the lucky one that find everything, in every event. But I am not a lucky person.

uppicario

Merchant
Then please tell me how to. It was not posssible to find Daily Gem, event that I was on every day. I only destroy sand if Golden Idols, Gems or Vases and Urn, and I also missed 3 vases and urn to complete that also.
So please tell me what I did wrong. But I gess you are one of the lucky one that find everything, in every event. But I am not a lucky person.
IMHO
Forget vases (this event is not for daily prizes)
Use tools every day, but STOP when you discover gem. Pick that (will be a Daily Gem).
[If you continue, you'll "trade" tools for shard gems, and is no good]
Solve every day the Daily Quest for one Shard Gem.
When you have 5 piece of Shard Gem, use on Calendar, BUT (for that day) dont use tools (for that day)

No problem to complete the Wheel (i finish with 2 upgrade more)

Last edited:

Emm55

Merchant
i have collected 26 gem shards, means 5 complete ones?, but i can't use those?
i can't click the missing calender fields to open it

is that a bug?

Edit: after a relog i could click an empty field in the calender, but didnt get the prize
Me too : (

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
So, any anwser regarding to the possibility to shuffle the daily prize with another one within 24hrs, why I havent that button?

@lordwasa we want answers.
We're constantly working on improving the game and we make a lot of adjustments aimed at improving the overall playing experience. Sometimes these changes touch the availability of certain parts of the game or the way they work. This means that sometimes there can be slight differences between accounts in various aspects of the game. These differences tend to be temporary, and eventually get evened out.
Unfortunately there is no more information I can share about this feature.

jlive2013

Farmer
@uppicario
Thanks for the answer. But I do understand the one whit the wheel (That gives you 2 upgrade), and have I done that I will have got all upgrade plus one. But what i don't understand and hate with this event. IS that it is not possible to get all upgrade by collection Golden Idols. Because it is luck to get all these. I was missing 18 to get the last upgrade, The wheel (Daily Gem) skuld only being extra for those who need that, and are going after 2 event buildings

jlive2013

Farmer
Problems WITH all event. BIGGER / LARGE player are getting everyting, and have easy completing, but smaller player. Like my selv, that are fighting completing tech tree have very difficult completing quest / event, because off missing ressources

Panthera

Merchant
We're constantly working on improving the game and we make a lot of adjustments aimed at improving the overall playing experience. Sometimes these changes touch the availability of certain parts of the game or the way they work. This means that sometimes there can be slight differences between accounts in various aspects of the game. These differences tend to be temporary, and eventually get evened out.

I only hope that the Dev will not send this event to the official server with bug.

jlive2013

Farmer
@lordwasa. Events have not change a bit. I have played on live server since 2013, and everyting are getting harder to complete for smaller player. Most Events cannot being completed without luck even for use with a lot of diamons. I did not have ressources to complete every daily quest, and I could not find enough golden idols to get all big prizes, so not all upgrades for the event boulding. AND this is not first time, and I am not the only one.
MAKE the Event so everyone have a change to get all upgrades to event building. NO LUCK, and people with luck and have ressouces to use diamons. They can get extra, or other prices so they also will complete events.
The only event without luck is st. Patrick day. It is even for everyone, and it can being completed in diffently ways. That is a great event.

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
@lordwasa. Events have not change a bit. I have played on live server since 2013, and everyting are getting harder to complete for smaller player. Most Events cannot being completed without luck even for use with a lot of diamons. I did not have ressources to complete every daily quest, and I could not find enough golden idols to get all big prizes, so not all upgrades for the event boulding. AND this is not first time, and I am not the only one.
MAKE the Event so everyone have a change to get all upgrades to event building. NO LUCK, and people with luck and have ressouces to use diamons. They can get extra, or other prices so they also will complete events.
The only event without luck is st. Patrick day. It is even for everyone, and it can being completed in diffently ways. That is a great event.
I'm here since 2014 but in beta after 3 years
I read every single complain about events but I ask why the people are so ingenue to not analyze how can complete a event with the risourses available without touch the diamonds(here you can touch it to see how do it in live server)

podkap1970

Emperor
i did play this event only for the Event building, otherwise, i would have skipped it
that would be the first event i would skip

you can delete the Daily Specials
and tablets are random/luck based
spent too much time for this, just for nothing

-Alin-

Emperor

Thank you for your reply, since october 2012 when I found FoE, game had really good improvements untill it reached the end of 2015(last good thing being ARC-big game changer) but since then game went down, only on bad decisions and „implements”, but here its all about Archaeology event.

Why those secrets, why those testings without any logic, isnt beta supposed to have things to be tested by everyone, why only a part of people have shuffle and others dont?
It was fair for everyone to have that shuffle button, last years same event didnt have one, so you could easily compare last year succes of this event and with the downgrade of this event this year.
Another thing, I saw, I see and I will see no succes in that calendar from winter event added to Archaeology event now, this will stop players from gathering as many daily prizes as they can because they have to keep scrolls to search shards(again if the daily one is found the rest of them are /5 and this is not good either), so You have to sacrifice dailies for a fully maxed out main building(you can end with one or maybe 2 updates left if you are really lucky), or try to stretch all scrolls in finding dailies and hopefully gather all 10 levels for any of both wheels, in my case I went for dailies not calendar and I had to spend 700 diamonds at the ending to uncover all gold relics needed to get the 10th kit for Wonder Whell.

Tablets, nothing bad about them, are still interesting as books from Haloween event, BUT, never found all of them, every year one/two of them was/were missing for me, I am so unlucky in finding them, I tried every year to do my best, went only with the lower resources/instruments needed to advance and uncover important things in that minigame and it wasnt enough to find all books/tablets.

Last edited: