• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Legendary Kata

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

If they add the Fellowship Adventures feature in FoE I am all in for it! I personally think it will be a better substitute for GvG and will be more rewarding for anyone no matter if it is a small alliance or a big alliance. I played Elvenar for a solid bit and I do hop in every now and then but...
  2. Legendary Kata

Spoiler Savings Jar - University

This feature is reminding me of the new Cauldron feature from Elvenar. Keep in mind Elvenar and FoE are basically the same game but have different textures. Majority of the game mechanics of Elvenar are based off of FoE's code and even now events are rip-off to the original. Long story short...
  3. Legendary Kata

Spoiler 2022 Forge Bowl Event

I'm just saying if you do not like battlegrounds don't play it...instead of arguing with ppl "OMG GBG IS TRASH. FOE SUCKS BOOTY." or "MORE ATTACK BOOST BUILDINGS? THIS GAME IS BORING!!" I suggest just drop that aspect...this thing has been like this for years now and I doubt they will even...
  4. Legendary Kata

Spoiler 2022 Forge Bowl Event

Awesome we have furries in this game!
  5. Legendary Kata

Spoiler 2021 Halloween Event

so basically it's another 5x6, not a fan immediately it is gonna be annoying to get everything connected like the Celtic forest set. Let's pray the bonuses makes up for it.
  6. Legendary Kata

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

As for the challenge, I am interested in how organizing the settlement goes in favour of the difficulty of the settlement. It will definitely be interesting to test these out. As for rewards, I don't find them awful but that does not mean I am not disappointed for beginner/intermediate players...
  7. Legendary Kata

Spoiler 2021 Fall Event

Now I like those kinda cities! Not the best in terms of efficiency but who cares that thing looks dope!
  8. Legendary Kata

Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

Even with the buffed awards I am not impressed by the chain buildings to be very honest. I am glad that they removed the 1 unit chain and replaced it with DA (Defense for the Attacking army) boost. Not the best in terms of effenciency but yeah. Goods are fine but I really don't care about it and...
  9. Legendary Kata

Maybe implement boosts from the event buildings that complement the mechanics we already have? 1. Produces Trade Coins and Gemstones for the Antiques Dealer? 2. A percentage boost to decrease Attrition by 1 point in GBG [would be way smaller than the Siege Camps but still quite useful...
  10. Legendary Kata

Spoiler Castle System

Agreed! Daily Challenges honestly NEED a buff for their rewards. The Challenger Chest is mainly AD Fodders, the only nice items are 50 FPs, Reno Kit and Store Building. I wouldn't be surprised if the castle has some ties with the Daily Challenges.
  11. Legendary Kata

Spoiler Emissary player portraits

that's true honestly...was that like 2 years ago now? Insane to think so, maybe a big Antiques Dealer update where you can also purchase these portraits with the emissary ones as well as previous portraits? That would be cool...
  12. Legendary Kata

would love to have 445, 450 and 454 in my collection :)
  13. Legendary Kata

Assuming you get these portraits when you unlock each emissary respectively in a settlement run...
  14. Legendary Kata

Agreed, while in some cases I can relate where I run into space issues but at the end of the day you have to replace newer event buildings for older outdated ones...I have no issue with the Pirate Outpost it looks really nice :)
  15. Legendary Kata

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

I have to be honest... these shaders to these buildings make them look really cool have to hand this to Inno the graphics are FIRE in this one.
  16. Legendary Kata

chill its only a game lol...many of us hate the summer event but you gotta roll with it or skip it :/
  17. Legendary Kata

Maharaja Palace is the name for the main building? Wow, that sounds awfully similar to Maharaja's Palace. Either way stoped to see the bonuses of this in the future :)
  18. Legendary Kata

I am in love with this man...hands down this is aesthetically the best Cultural Settlement yet. They nail everything with the theme every time a new settlement comes around. Now let's hope the main reward and time reward are both good!
  19. Legendary Kata

Spoiler Castle System

I agree with what you said. If this is really aiming to get players to log in daily, I personally really don't see it working. These buffs are nice but I don't think I will ever use 6-10 slots to breakdown my items in inventory or be needing a boost which reduces the cost of boosts in the...