• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Sounds to me like Leonardo has been planted by Inno to lead the hurrah, we had the same for Battlegrounds, I think the overall response here paints the real picture.
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Not impressed with QI, GvG was around 20 mins of sometimes intense fighting at the time of day when most people have finished their daily work, it was fun, QI is hours of time consuming boredom, it is too involved. If I had time to play another city I could start one on a new world
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I won't even start this event when it goes live in it's current format, it was one of my favourite events but not any more, can't understand what Inno are trying to achieve perhaps they really want to get players to leave the game
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

First reaction is won't try too hard, the main is nothing to write home about, see that grocer Inno has his big fat thumb on his side of the scales again extra goes cost has doubled
  5. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Too involved for me to be interested an event I will skip on my live worlds, it's just a complicated rehash of a previous event which was also ridiculous in it's format
  6. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

What a load of rubbish
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

End of the line for me after almost 10 years, first the change of direction in GE, the disaster that is called Titan and now this, I don't think I'll be the only one who thinks this way, it certainly won't make the game more dynamic.
  8. Feedback Fall Event 2023

Why have the cups dried up in the last couple of days, now I'm lucky to get 1 per board, the real losers are Inno because I was spending diamonds but now I've nothing to spend diamonds on.
  9. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

This mornings changes have turned something that was a quite exciting & entertaining challenge into a boring drudge, about right in this game nowadays
  10. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

I've kinda lost interest now with the event and the game feel I'm being fleeced downgrading all the rewards but making them more expensive to obtain
  11. Feedback Winter Event 2022

What a heap of crap this event is.
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Think it will be the beginning of the end for FoE, it will only be necessary to log in once a day, at reset, do GvG, fight the 120/200 GbG battles most people will be restricted to (depending on the vagueries of attrition counter), catch up with GE, aid & do collections should be take 30/40...
  13. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

From the consensus the opinion of this event is pretty poor all round would advise a lot of changes before putting it out live unless Inno want to enhance their reputation of being skinflints
  14. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Do you expect many players to get the full upgrades on the Orrery, I'm struggling to see where all the paper money will come from, atm including the last gimme quest line upgrade I have 6 the last 4 are going to cost approx 7000 money ( at an average of 3 a throw) and in total In can only see a...
  15. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

There are instances of players not being paid out the 1400 pots on the completion of quest #45, when they have approached support about it they have been told that they've received the pots when they know they haven't, just one example of the many faults and bugs in this event along with no...
  16. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

Looks like I'm going to be an update short on the Fiore Village despite doing all the quests so it isn't worth building it without the defence bonus going to be a lot of disappointed players when it goes live if they end up with the same result, spent diamonds on the Ultimate Coach as well
  17. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Don't see the new GbG as an exciting improvement quite the reverse and the reception of it on the live worlds has been frosty to say the least but if Inno want to lose customers they're doing great.
  18. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I'm losing my uncollected stickers that I've uncovered ready for the next day, it's frustrating and getting expensive having to uncover a new one, I hope Inno intend to reimburse me but I won't be holding my breath and I don't expect the issue will be cured before the game goes live
  19. Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

Why are units of up to 2 ages above allowed as a defence for a stated age in the PvP Competition, just fought against a supposedly Indy age group who's defence was 7 ME & 1 Prog unit, it was the same last hood, the feedback I get from my 3 live worlds is that the rewards hardly justify the cost...
  20. Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

I'm very disappointed with this event and will pass my views on to my guild mates in my 3 live worlds, the main isn't a must have and my experience of the daily specials %ages make this event a don't bother for me.