• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I've been watching and waiting, and there's not any sign you intend to implement this, so I'm leaving the game at the conclusion of this season.
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Please release this on live. The environment on live is different than it is on beta for this sort of thing, and I don't think you can meaningfully test it on beta. For the record, I approve of making the SC's multiplicative rather than additive; I think you should do the same with the traps...
  3. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

I'm fine with them saving face as long as they fix it.
  4. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

Left a 1 star review, am encouraging people to do the same. Inno, make the game harder, not the UI. This is just lazy -- or an inability to admit that you made a game design mistake in the first place.
  5. Spoiler Archeology Event 2021

I really liked the addition to the Soccer event. Like the keys, you could ignore it if you wanted to. If you wanted to approach it in a simple way, you could get something out of it with very little effort, a few clicks a day. If you wanted to dive into it to reach a higher league, you could...
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

For those of you who have been able to start this settlement, how much time does the timer give you to complete it the first go through?
  7. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I managed to get both buildings to 6 only because they awarded league rewards twice, and I did all the quests, and felt like I was getting abundant energy drinks from incidents. Without the double league award, I would have fallen short, so I think that should be adjusted, and I'm afraid the...
  8. Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

So, as I see it, the Blue Galaxy is deliberately a fiddly building, like the Chateau Frontenac. They are both awesome, if you're set up for them, and both require some extra clicking to make them go. The Chateau could easily be made much more profitable and easier to use if you didn't have to go...
  9. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

I agree that GE4 is not mandatory, and therefore it doesn't *force* people to stall. But I do think that those who have just managed to get to the point where they can do GE4, and now find it too expensive, will quite rightly feel that something has been taken away from the game, rather than...
  10. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I'm enjoying this event, mostly. 1. I like the two daily specials. One of my challenges with the daily special system in general is that often I log on, see that I'm not interested in the daily special, and I don't play the event that day, or often for any day except 2 or 3 of the 20+ days. The...
  11. Fixed on Beta: No goods showing when collecting from Lvl 2 Sphendome

Collected from Level 2 Sphendome, should have gotten 3 goods. Coins and Supply collection showed in the graphic above the building, but the 3 goods did not. This also happened yesterday. Do not know whether the 3 goods were received without the graphic, but am certain the graphic was...
  12. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I find this event interesting, so far. The two main prizes give a substantial boost for a less-developed city, and with the right attachments, one of them might even be useful boosted by a BG, so win. And two daily specials are likely to keep the game interesting. One of the problems I've...
  13. Rejected Idea for Space Carrier

All you have to do to make sure you always collect from your SC is to not collect it right at the time of day GE & GBG start. If you collect it during the middle of the day, for instance, you can do some GBG on your Sunday collection Sunday afternoon, and then on your Monday collection you do GE...
  14. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

We will have to agree to disagree whether the difficulty of getting 6 level 2 SOK's makes it a reasonable standard. Many many players can do GE 4, but can't "easily replace" anything with 6 SOK level 2''s. Even if it were, 12 FP is better than most event buildings, and is Blue Galaxy-able...
  15. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Feedback: It all looks reasonable to me, not knowing the TF changes. The upgraded versions will be good for some people, not quite good enough for others. 2 upgraded SSWs are an improvement on a 3 non-upgraded SOKs, both in FP and in motivations, and I see those in the cities of #8 and # 14 on...
  16. Rejected Fairer battlegrounds

I enjoy the rewards a lot. What I don't enjoy is the fact that as it presently stands the optimal thing for GBG participants to do, rather than competing, is to just negotiate to swap spots back and forth, with siege camps making them 0 attrition. The rewards for that dwarf the reward from...
  17. Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

I also appreciate that it does a portion of the "donate" quest requirements for me -- and an upgrade will update it to the current age, which means the donation will count, and the Fnord value of the money will increase. So even if I'm not getting an FP out of it, I can still get some value by...