• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I've been playing "normally" throughout the event - completing towns in about 1.5 days - and I've already completed one Sunhaven Palace (gold upgrade) and should be able to build a second before the event ends in a week. Not sure how I did it, just kept things running every day and I am...
  2. Production buildings menu new arrows

There seems to be a bug. Not all production buildings are included in the original gallery (in my case a Levitation outlet). I start production in the buildings I'm interested in, skip through all the blacksmiths but the Levitation Outlet never appears. I close the window and click on the...
  3. Production buildings menu new arrows

The Zoom is finally gone - which is great - but the production buildings need to be grouped by Age. I keep blacksmiths on hand for use in events/quests so I don't want to have to skip through them all the time.
  4. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I haven't read all 18 pages of comments but I've read a few and I'll have to agree with the basic gist. The rewards are simply too paltry compared to other activities in the game. With PvP I lose a lot more units fighting and I get very little return for my investment. Practically nothing. So...
  5. Production buildings menu new arrows

Setting aside the question of how this was tested (it really is nuts that this wasn't fully beta tested before going live, with EVERYBODY complaining about the same things that would have quickly come out if tested by people who actually play the game) - As I mentioned above, like others I have...
  6. Production buildings menu new arrows

- In general a good development. Two drawbacks for me: - HATE the auto zoom - In general I keep about 20 UNUSED blacksmiths ready for event quests that require 20x this or that. I guess I won't be doing that any more because I don't want to have to skip through 20+ buildings every time I produce.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Ok, thanks. I searched (quickly) but didn't see it.
  8. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

I have a few friends whose taverns - according to their icon on the ribbon at the bottom of the screen - are open for a visit, but when I click on the icon a) the icon doesn't toggle to full/occupied and b) when I click again on the icon the tavern dialog does not open. Nothing happens. But...
  9. Fixed on Beta: wrong icon mapping

Well, very strange. I opened my computer this morning and signed into the game (without restarting computer/browser or anything) and now everything is fine.
  10. Fixed on Beta: wrong icon mapping

Is it for sure that this is fixed? I've cleared the cache in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera (most of which I never use so there was likely no cache of FoE to clear), and connected using Private/Incognito mode but the mapping is still off.
  11. Cannot Reproduce: Messages not visible in message center after leaving a guild

Yeah, I just tried joining another guild and left it immediately but the message center is displaying correctly, no issues like the last time. Maybe it was very random just that one time.
  12. Cannot Reproduce: Messages not visible in message center after leaving a guild

When I left the guild I could only see the three tabs on the left and NO messages on the right for any of the tabs, even the Official tab which currently has a few messages. Only a blank space on the right instead of messages. When I refreshed the page (F5) the messages returned visible in the...
  13. Cannot Reproduce: Messages not visible in message center after leaving a guild

I left a guild. The three tabs on the left of the message center all showed yellow "new message" stars. I clicked on all three tabs but no messages appear in the lists on the right, just a blank background. If I reload the page the messages are visible.
  14. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  15. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

I've seen a few comments on colors (I haven't read all 22 pages up to now) so I'll just briefly say that the current palette makes it very hard to distinguish the different buildings and roads because they are all basically different shades of sand beige. Even the greens and blues tend to sand...
  16. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

I have a suggestion for this settlement and all the others (Vikings etc), specifically for the Develop/Embassy Advancements dialog. The white/gray color of the totals of goods needed for each building should take into account the goods of the previous buildings still needing to be built. Hard to...