• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I don't want to build a mini settlement from scrap twice a month, I want to use what I have in my city. I do have units, goods, money, etc., I want to use them.
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think more players will be able to play thanks to this change because noone will be stuck in the HQ anymore. It wasn't a good thing that you could fight hundreds of battles without any attrition. Of course, players who could do that are furious but the game was completely unbalanced. Please...
  3. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I'd like to see some settlement related perks. We could have more time to have the time reward, or more fragments, or more FP. I like this idea. Donations are juste a way to spend goods and gold because players have so much of them, it would be nice to really play for the guild. @DEADP00L...
  4. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Nothing is sure at this point, but the recruitment time boost from the guild's level does apply to Alcatraz. Likely, so will the guild perk (I hope so!).
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

On my map, one of the guild has two sectors in front of the HQ, but both of them are unbuildable. I think it shoud be made impossible, it's very unfair.
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

The beginning is so boring! Having to produce goods without rupees takes too long. I'm not sure I want to do that ten times just for a FP-building.
  7. Spoiler Castle System

I think they just want to change the interface: less buttons and more buildings. They've already given us a building for the GE and a building for the events.
  8. Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

There is disappointment in the Grand Prize because the bonus for the defense army is useless. Were the defense something real in the game, less people would be disappointed. I don't think we can discuss the Abbey without discussing how useful or useless its main bonus is.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Spring event : quest 14

As the hint says, it's production of buildings from your age. This is clearly a bug. And it's the 14th quest.
  10. Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

There's a problem with the 14th quest. The quest says "XX productions in production buildings from the previous age" but the hint says "production buildings from your age". And the hint is right, the production of a building from the previous age doesn't count.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Yes, it would be nice to have an answer about this. Is this a bug? Does the matchmaking take in account only the age at the beginning of a season? If so, which season: the one-week long one (global ranking) or the one-month long one (personnal ranking)? If it's the monthly one, I think it should...
  12. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

There's some bug somewhere. I'm in colonial, I fought the medium match and my opponent was a Future one, not a colonial one.
  13. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

What was the best feature in the old towers tournament is that there was one tower per age of units. We don't need a guild ranking (a guild isn't for intra-competition) nor an age ranking, but I think we'd rather have a ranking per age of units. You choose an age, you get 3 possible matches...
  14. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

The rewards for 501-1000 and 1001-3000 are exactly the same, I think it's an error. Il like this Arena much better than the first one. The rewards are not great but I think almost every serious warrior can get the diamond chest. I like the manual fights againt more advanced players because I...
  15. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

You get only 472 points for a hard fight in SAAB? That's interesting because it's the same amount in lower eras. I'm in Colonial Age and I get more or less the same: It means a great fighter in a low era can earn a very good ranking.
  16. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

The announcement says you don't get the same amount of points in all the ages. It's likely a camper in a low era fighting a "hard" match will get less points than a player in the top age fighting a "medium" match.
  17. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I like the refresh option and the more balanced matchmaking. @DEADP00L, I think the matchmaking is based on the era of the player. So, the best defense shall be units from later eras than the one you're in.
  18. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I'm quite disappointed because it's exactly the same thing as last year. Even the mini-quests are the same. I think the game could be better, more balanced, more interesting. Here, you only have to manage your pots of gold.
  19. Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

On the beta server, we almost never get an announcement before the release of an event. For once, we've known the release date for ages thanks to the mystery box but there's nothing new in not having an announcement.
  20. Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

Since we haven't seen anything new, it's likely the mechanics will be the same as last year. Maybe some mini-quests will change.