• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rautapupu

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Does this render the game pointless to the other guilds on the map? The guilds I'm in have not gotten totally blocked on the new map, with a little effort we could play almost normally. But if this is an issue to the average guild, then I guess a limit to the rewards/fights should be implemented.
  2. Rautapupu

Actually the new map is better, it always leaves you an escape route. There are 35 of us in a guild, so a couple of provinces with no slots won't stop us. Some people have suggested that swapping guilds buy lots of diamonds and Inno doesn't want to change any of that. It might cost them...
  3. Rautapupu

Not sure where to post this question. I guess this thread will do, because you are working on fixing certain issues with the GBG. So, in the live game the old map is on again. My guild and four other guilds are sitting by the shore with not much chance to conquer any provinces - either one of...
  4. Rautapupu

Feedback Message Center Changes

I've absolutely loved the message center revamp. It has made running a guild easier and finding threads is fast now. You know how people post urls for Youtube, Wiki and other sites to the guild chat for the purpose of sharing info or just for having some social fun. Could it be possible to have...
  5. Rautapupu

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Since you nerfed the fps and guild power might cause issues, why not up the amount of guild goods? I wouldn't upgrade my statues to level 8 with the current stats.
  6. Rautapupu

I just want a cookie!

So, Cleopatra emerged from my Obelisk Garden and a couple of Napoleons on a horse strolled through a couple of Royal Marble Gateways in my city. I got so excited receiving the delightful Christmas gift building the Gingerbread House and spent the first part of the year looking for the resident...
  7. Rautapupu

Rejected 100+ FP possibility to collect

I need this problem. The limit of 100FP is good at the start, maybe there could be some ways to unlock higher limits?
  8. Rautapupu

Rejected GBs, large investments and slow connetions - fix

Now that's the first truly good point you guys have given me. Yeah, swapping FP from bar to packs= NO WAY would that be ok. Besides, my idea of a small period of time during which you could confirm or cancel and investment is a clumsy one. A nice and clean solution to the problem I am randomly...
  9. Rautapupu

Rejected Only good of your era to negotiate in guildbattleground

I wouldn't know, the live worlds I play in are all relatively busy. Finding a good guild for trades helps a ton too. If the need for older goods was a new feature I would agree that it's a bit much, but you need previous era goods for GE and quest negotiations as well. This means you should...
  10. Rautapupu

I'm being misunderstood, so here's a screenie to clear it up. The building in question is a level 31 Arc to which the first two players rushed to both help and to make some profit. They did it practically at the same second and only the other one succeeded while the other one lost quite a lot of...
  11. Rautapupu

That's a beta server problem only though
  12. Rautapupu

You're right on pointing out that I said it unclearly. Anyhow my idea does not create free FP, suggesting it would be just pointless. No puns intended. I meant that you can take out only what you put in, furthermore you have only a small window of time to do this. By stating that the invested...
  13. Rautapupu

I am buying previous era goods with my current era goods and getting two for one...This means the negotiations asking for previous goods are actually cheaper.
  14. Rautapupu

Can you tell me why? Moderator note: Removed insult Edit: I'm sorry moderator. I had no idea the expression is considered as rude in here, I didn't mean it that way.
  15. Rautapupu

If your input is 500FPs then your withdrawal is 500FP. No free FP is created. I'm not on about FP swaps using threads. I'm on about investing in high level GBs with a maxed Arc for profit.
  16. Rautapupu

Ah dang it, fix the typo for me please...
  17. Rautapupu

Proposal: I'm suggesting a timer for large Forge Points investments in Great Buildings. During the timer countdown you could cancel the investment. Reason: Me and friends have gotten ripped off a couple of times because of overlapping investments from other players. You only need a laggy...