• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fenix

Regarding the prizes alteration in the events

Some changes should be discussed before putting them in live environments. I'll try to be clear: Do you know what the 2 of the most important items in the game are? No? Don't look at the stats to find out. It's the rogue dan and his upgrade. They are essential for new players (in fact, you...
  2. Fenix

Fixed on Beta: Rewards in collect all

The pictures shows the problem:
  3. Fenix

Changelog for Version 1.244, I find it absolutely disturbing

Today I saw the translation of the next change log on the official forum on my server. I found the text absolutely appalling, and insulting to players. What a lack of respect for the players, and above all the lack of professionalism is extremely bad. Whoever wrote the original "deserves a medal"
  4. Fenix

Duplicate: Jumping signs

The informative balloons are jumping out position. Normal position: Alternative position:
  5. Fenix

Discussion From a legal point of view. Can INNO...

First, I do not have any prof, expertise or means to back this up, only my one game experience. I am extremely active, but sometimes it seems that I lose my mouse control. The pointer jumps from the intend position for another. Sometimes in a place apparently random, but sometimes to specific...
  6. Fenix

Not A Bug: Misleading price in the AD for the "House of horrors level 1"

This for me is a bug, because if it is intend I find that at least disturbing. As you can see in the left picture, I can buy it for 3960, but as you can see in the right picture, in 24h sell, I would only receive 2030. I believe that this is the only building where this happens (I might be...
  7. Fenix

Forwarded Remove the links that open a province on the campaign map after it has been fully conquered.

I don't know if this has already been suggested or not, but here goes. I don't see any purpose in accessing a province that has already been completely conquered, the huge amount of times that happens to me when I want to start an exploration or attack to collect "ore" is annoying, very...
  8. Fenix

Regarding Changelog for Version 1.233

I'm assuming that this will be on live... but:
  9. Fenix

Regarding the "Regarding A/B Tests In Forge"

In these tests you don't expect (nor want) to receive any kind of feedback from players, this will even be counterproductive, right?
  10. Fenix

Removing arena defensive army and personal raking at 100000

Hi What happens to the arena personal raking if we remove the defensive army totally and later re-enter the arena creating a new defensive army? The raking returns to 0? or stays with 100000 points. Will I be able t do all the arcs a second time? Thanks
  11. Fenix

A question, please: from what age are the unrefined goods produces in SAJM GB's (like galata)?

And the other ages? Is there a list of matches somewhere? The GB's descriptions are a joke they should specifically state what is produced. Thanks
  12. Fenix

What is this?

I found out today that the trader appears a 2 day option. How is it activated? and where did it come from?
  13. Fenix

Contact Support: PvP arena loses defensive army

PvP arena loses defensive army, and it's like I have to start over again
  14. Fenix

Not A Bug: Auto start productions (1 day) pressing "collect all icon" do not work with the special goods synthesizers

The auto start productions pressing "collect all icon" do not work with the special goods synthesizers. At least with the 1 day option, never test others options. It collects fine, but then I have to start production manually.
  15. Fenix

GE III and IV negotiations

I noticed it today, and I hope this is intentional (I'll be very disappointed if this is a mistake). Goods used in level II and IV negotiations no longer use special goods. I don't remember seeing this change announced in the log's, but I think it's a very positive change.
  16. Fenix

Upgrading spaceport and mineral exploration in the continent map

If I upgrade my mars spaceport, and I have tons of mars credits, will I continue to be able to "mine" the mars ore (even if I have conceded the independence of Mars)? Thanks
  17. Fenix

Cannot Reproduce: Error collecting production in "Golden crops LV 9)"

Error collecting production in "Golden crops LV 9)" in my live world. Tomorrow I will check my beta account. Pic1: GC motivated: Pic2: what was received: Pic3 GC not motivated:
  18. Fenix

Keyboard sort cut's

When we chose something in a production building we can use numbers to select what we need. Is there another situation where we can use the keyboard to do something? Thanks
  19. Fenix

Not A Bug: Settlements and GBG aren't loading

It is just me, or the game freezes when we try to go to an active settlement or to the GBG?
  20. Fenix

Spoiler Any news about the "Changelog for version 1.209"?

Is there any information out there about what was actually selected to implement in the game? Thanks.