• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fenix

Feedback Quantum Incursions

This will probably be my last contribution here (it's now very annoying to access the forum and I don't like the alternative at all). It's very annoying to have to remake an entire city with each raid, it should last an entire championship and be able to evolve with each raid that takes place...
  2. Fenix

Feedback New Challenges await you!

3. Fenix

4. Fenix

New Issue: Rival quest disappears while entering GE5

Finishing L4 should have terminated automatically all guild expeditions quests (battles and negotiations).
  5. Fenix

6. Fenix

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Trying to sell a street
  7. Fenix

Some clarification please: decorations started to bring happiness, right, they no longer take it away, right?
  8. Fenix

Discussion Going blind (as well as broke??)

Some clarification please. It's like this: blue defence, red attack. Symbol of the temple expedition or expedition level 5 only? The hand, quantum expeditions. The banner the battlefields. Those that don't have a small symbol are the normal ones, city. (I think this is it)
  9. Fenix

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 29th January

So now it's like this, we find out the news first in the regional forums, and only then does it appear here in the beta! See the link...
  10. Fenix

Last time I couldn't sell a single road, hope that's fixed...
  11. Fenix

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Same, please do not start next if this is not fixed.
  12. Fenix

First of all, I don't dislike everything, but... honestly... a new settlement every raid? 5d to go. If I want to continue my fights (they are more difficult), I need to rebuild my settlement again. In my opinion as a player, the settlement should last the entire season, not just the raid (it...
  13. Fenix

Please make quantum battles count towards city battles (this happened in GVG).
  14. Fenix

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Refuse to do this. Rival ended for me.
  15. Fenix

Discussion Discord server

I don't use discord, but out of curiosity, I think it will be possible to report errors there. If you report a possible error in a live server, who is this matter handled by?
  16. Fenix

Maybe, but the message disappears from in-game messages...
  17. Fenix

I have the same.
  18. Fenix

Not all of us have the same ease in accessing Rival, its beginning should never be linked to the beginning of the expedition (except if it had the same duration), but rather to the beginning chosen by individual players for the beginning of the daily challenges. Simply put, as it is, it is very...
  19. Fenix

Not A Bug: No Blue Squares?

I didn't know that. Could you please point me to the official source of this information?