• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

My rank points goes up and down

DeletedUser4256

its me or there is something wrong with the rank points?

Days ago while fighting on guild expeditions I reached 6,000,000 and today my points are 5,985,000.
I didnt build or delete anything in my city which would explain this unpredictable fluctuation

DeletedUser5149

Yes they must think so, but i lost the points immediately after finishing the fight.. so is daily calculation going on all the time??? Doesn't make sense to me... They said they would look more closely into it but i don't know if they have done so...

Not positive, but I think points are added as you earn them, then once a day, they recalculate everything and adjust as necessary. Hard to see why adjustments (up and down) happen so often.

DeletedUser4256

so the point is, if I'm not doing any kind of action in my city all this time which might mean a points deduction at daily recalc why the system is deducting points from me so often?
I still thinking that coins and supplies collections have something to do in this mess if not, it means that every time I do a fight the battle points I get are incorrect and this is hard to believe, I think.

NorMags

Baronet
Not positive, but I think points are added as you earn them, then once a day, they recalculate everything and adjust as necessary. Hard to see why adjustments (up and down) happen so often.
Yes that's how i noticed, i was going to see how many points i got from the fight by clicking on the global rank. On the neighbour bar it doesn't update until you click on it so it's easy to see how many points you've earned during battles.. was expecting around 1000 points, so i was quite surprised when i got 10000 points less and all i had done was 1 fight...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
We've identified an issue with the daily recalculation of ranking points on Beta thanks to a few of you who contacted us. A fix is already in the works & the points should be corrected with the daily recalculation after it is deployed.

Please note that this does not mean everyone should expect a change in ranking points. As previously mentioned everyone is not in the same situation and is not necessarily affected by this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1279

After seeing these issues pop up, I am beginning to think that the GvG, PvP, and Expeditions are a detriment. If I continue any fighting at all, I can expect to LOSE points, when I no longer gain from my housing, supply, and goods collections!!! Has this game finally gone to H-E-double hockey sticks in a handbasket?