• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Traveler64

Squire
We should NEVER have to go to another company's website to be informed about this company's products - whether they're all under the same corporate umbrella or NOT!
I was thinking on the same lines. As long as there is a replacement in the InnoGames forums for every announcement that is posted on Discord, it is good. Otherwise, the game becomes a 2-app thing, one is the game and Discord for announcements.

Traveler64

Squire
Will there be a permanent inconsistency between beta and live in regards to the QI boost on the garden?
Any reason why you do not play on Live and only Beta? This server can be pretty faulty with all the post-event adjustments. For example, you just missed out on 3k+ battle coins.

Traveler64

Squire
Lilac Garden, Ethereal Fountain and Fromage Village are no longer available as level 1 rewards.

Instead, you will now only receive level 2 buildings, which became Limited Buildings (10 days). After they expire, they will transform to level 1.
Oh, great. With their negative population these are now only good to be hurled out of my city once they lose their upgrade. :D Maybe except the FP Lv. 1

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Lilac Garden, Ethereal Fountain and Fromage Village are no longer available as level 1 rewards.

Instead, you will now only receive level 2 buildings, which became Limited Buildings (10 days). After they expire, they will transform to level 1.
Wow, Strong reason to skip the event in live server for me. Kudos to the development team for finalizing this change.

CrashBoom

Legend
when only level 2 buildings can be won
does that mean all won level 1 buildings will become level 2 time limited on beta?

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Any reason why you do not play on Live and only Beta? This server can be pretty faulty with all the post-event adjustments. For example, you just missed out on 3k+ battle coins.
Beta has less drama. Too much clicking for my style of play so only can do one world. I also wouldn't worry about 3k battles coins. If I want battle coins I'll get them. Q (us server) was my main world until Oct of 2022. Starting not to like beta if we test things that get changed after we test them and not before the end of the event so we can actually give reliable feedback.

Kronan

Viceroy
Yes, let me echo the disdain for the "going live" rewards decision just delivered by Juber. I am not going to devote any time to an event that reduces the value OF MY TIME AND/OR MONEY - by giving me rewards that decay in 10 days, for the value proposition required to obtain it.

Totally not worth spending diamonds, money or time now on this event in live - at all.

I will communicate the "don't bother" message to friends who ask about it.

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
Typical Inno. Always a step forward but three steps backwards. Keep giving us the toddler allowance while going greedy. But how could anyone be happy with just 10 hours with each generation for tickets? Had they done 6 for each slot for a full day of 24 hours, then it would have made a lot of sense.

joyfulrider

Squire
In the event, only hope which I had is Ethereal fountain to focus on live server. I understand the rebalancing purpose because level 2 40% defense to defending army in GE is irritating developer eyes and mind, which most of the beta players loved it despite of 4x2 size building. But they forgot the fact, 4x2 time limit building no player will wishes to use that building.

Few days left for the event, and now forcing this change is unacceptable. If this change given in beta from the day one of the event, all of us might have suggested to remove the time limit on this building since that will be event's best choice building to make the players play the minigame repeatedly (though it was very much annoying). Just because of trailside smithey in silver league, developers thought like they are free to destroy the little satisfaction from other buildings introduced in the event.

My suggestion is, don't bring the new boost items in this event and let them come in a separate event. Revoke this time limit change and reduce the power boost values on level 2 building and keep them as permanant buildings only.

As players, we are trying to bring some motivation to minigame and developers constantly helping to demotivate everyone with their logic change. I kindly request all community managers to fight or argue with developers to make this change.

Traveler64

Squire
Typical Inno. Always a step forward but three steps backwards. Keep giving us the toddler allowance while going greedy. But how could anyone be happy with just 10 hours with each generation for tickets? Had they done 6 for each slot for a full day of 24 hours, then it would have made a lot of sense.
I'm thinking it's 2 reasons:
1. People kept complaining on Beta they have more tickets than coins.
2. Tickets have been added to the Daily Challenges.

Traveler64

Squire
If we’re doing everything on Beta just to micro manage Live….. might as well play Beta. This is a game after all.
That sounds the same as playing in live and closing Beta, with the advantage that you will get stable events with more currencyy.

Not to mention all the strategies from YouTube.

Emberguard

Emperor
That sounds the same as playing in live and closing Beta, with the advantage that you will get stable events with more currencyy.

Not to mention all the strategies from YouTube.

Not really. Beta balancing is designed to allow you way more mistakes than Live due to it being a test environment. By the time it reaches Live a lot of that gets balanced out.

I'm not going to Youtube until after I've already tried the feature and worked out a strategy myself, and even then I rarely touch those videos. If I have to rely on Youtube every time there's a release just to play the game that's not much better than asking someone else to play it for me. It just doesn't feel like I'm playing the game if I'm following a game guide to the extent where I'm no longer figuring out anything myself or putting thought into what works.

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
Did anyone get glitches on the opponent / enemy cards count displayed in live server?
I felt multiple times while traveling, 2/8 is coming twice, 6/8 is coming for 5/8, 1/8 is getting displayed as 2/8.

I didn't get these on beta while traveling. some kind of lagging is felt in liver server.
My mobile issue or game issue, I am not very sure.