• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Can you not fight easy opponents in PVP Arena?
Can inno not take out the "without losing" part?

Many players have already complained on this same exact issue on other rivals and nothing has been done. It's a valid complaint and is too punishing.

They also raised the GE limit for auto complete which I think is nonsense. Even though I was able to do all GE tasks without finishing GE4 I can still think it's nonsense.

Kronan

Viceroy
Does someone published the quests and rewards of rival ?
Where are published the daylispecials ?
As far as I know, they are NOT pre-published ahead of time by Inno. However - what some very nice people do is either singly, OR collectively assemble all the data on quests, and rewards and publish whatever they assemble here to the forum.

Sometimes we can "look ahead" at a previous timezone where Rival has started. For example, in the Eastern US, Europe starts 5-6 hours sooner than US does, so their experiences can help US players.

It's a good teamwork exercise for all of us to work together on this. :)

Typically, a few people are able to race through most, if not ALL of it, and if they choose to take notes, they share them.... @UBERhelp1 did this just recently, and historically too. He filled in as much as he could (or did) and asked for help where he had blank holes to fill.

For Beta History Event:
For LIVE Anniversary Event: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...-for-anniversary-event-2024.46156/post-417455

Last edited:
Would it be possible to give a group name to the prizes and the extensions off them? There are just so many prizes now with each mini (which is cool), but it's super hard to find everything, particularly as you win as you go along e.g. calling them all tranquil lliac/fountain/fromage/grove ?

Thunderdome

Emperor
I got to 16 quests done for the Rival thing since I only had a small amount of time to do them in with my busy work week.

I saw the 40x 24 hour productions and would like to ask if anyone out there really have 40 or more production buildings set up in their city. Then I would like to ask Inno if they have 40+ buildings to test out their 24 hour production quest. If neither has this amount THEN WHY in the hell we get such going about?

Such an idiotic world we live in, lol.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I got to 16 quests done for the Rival thing since I only had a small amount of time to do them in with my busy work week.

I saw the 40x 24 hour productions and would like to ask if anyone out there really have 40 or more production buildings set up in their city. Then I would like to ask Inno if they have 40+ buildings to test out their 24 hour production quest. If neither has this amount THEN WHY in the hell we get such going about?

Such an idiotic world we live in, lol.
So you don't know to use "finish all supply production" option. If you have not received that item, please plan your city to grab those. Then you don't have to worry about 40 or 100 24 hr productions from the buildings.

Traveler64

Squire

Many players have already complained on this same exact issue on other rivals and nothing has been done. It's a valid complaint and is too punishing.
I had the same trip attacking the hood and then losing somewhere and having my entire progress reset. My city is too new to take part in PvP Arena, what I did was age up twice and use finish special production twice on the celestial stage of ages to get 24 higher age units, open several chests to get rogues and then manual fight 25 continent map battles. But this really is a one time thing. If I had gone ahead on the cmap, I wouldn't have been able to fight.

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master

They also raised the GE limit for auto complete which I think is nonsense. Even though I was able to do all GE tasks without finishing GE4 I can still think it's nonsense.
For GE, once level 10 introduced, if they make 100 battles without losing in rival means ready to raise a concern. Till that, not going to worry much about it.

IMO, having "without losing" is challenging one. They pick the time of GBG cooldown period to introduce Rival. So, this is forcing the players to adapt with game remaining feature to accomplish the quest. Yeah, I too don't like it, but it is making players to do a complete circle in their game feature which I like that approach little bit.

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
I'm reminded of a dog that I had as a child. Whenever my mother made beef vegetable soup I would give a bowl to the dog. He didn't like lima beans and he would eat every drop of the soup, leaving the beans behind. Now, he would lick the beans clean but he would leave them behind. The point is, if a dog can figure out how to eat the things that he enjoys while avoiding things that he doesn't , I think that FoE players can do the same.
1712897026579.jpeg

nice2haveu

Baronet
When they start community sprint, I will definitely ask this to get implemented. Again they will consider or not will be the worrying part. Person who planned to keep one year past gold league buildings to get placed in the daily special should get promotion for sure. Only person who thinks to satisfy the players and given a way to improve the profit in each event. And the person who decided to remove it from the daily special should be changed to other department in the company which is not related to development or planning or requirement proposal.
We are not in the decision making, we are just considered as audience and reducing their load to test the game at free of cost.
Discord they made the request and without raising the poll or intimation to everyone they removed it.
I don't know how many voted in favor or against it.
I have so many positive reasons to bring back that building into daily special (with few conditions to balance it correctly).
Completely removing is not a correct move.

As an easy option, Rival total quest count should be introduced to 36.

Then two choices,
::::::First choice:::::::
each 9th quest in the rival produces 50 fragments of past year gold league building will be fair enough.
total of 200 fragments and one time achieving the building.
::::::Second choice:::::::
36th final quest task completion reward is past year gold league building.

But having it in daily special is a better choice for a one year old building. Keeping it in a event silver league is a compromising one, but each event (bronze,silver,gold) league rewards should present new rewards is the standard followed these many days. Epic and other selection kit kept in the league also newly introduced in every event.

As @nice2haveu pointed out, daily special they should put restrictions for that particular reward to gain only once. Issue they complained is gaining that reward multiple times, what's the problem for them. One year some players struggled souch for that building to obtaining it, next year they can try to obtain without much trouble. What was the issue here.

Thunderdome

Emperor
So you don't know to use "finish all supply production" option. If you have not received that item, please plan your city to grab those. Then you don't have to worry about 40 or 100 24 hr productions from the buildings.
I no longer have smiths in my city. Pretty much everything production wise is replaced with sunken treasures, sleigh builders, and insect hotels which produce much different than a typical "supply" production. I can't be arsed in using "Finish All Special" as I have 1 left. I had placed them because of quests calling for x productions from current/previous age to which the smiths aren't good in Future to be rendered complete.

Knowing that guy, he will probably hit me up with another 40 or so 24-hour production quest as he did in the past that kind of made me stop doing these rivals. I did this one because I had completed GE to 80 and wouldn't want the supposed rewards go to waste.

And, doubt the "finish all supply production" would be good on anything (goods, FP, etc.) other than supplies to which I have a good amount of.

I guess I will have to wait until my city demo/restructuring is complete before I put those smiths back in (10 or 20 would be suitable as I will have plenty of FASPs by then).

joyfulrider

Squire
I no longer have smiths in my city. Pretty much everything production wise is replaced with sunken treasures, sleigh builders, and insect hotels which produce much different than a typical "supply" production. I can't be arsed in using "Finish All Special" as I have 1 left. I had placed them because of quests calling for x productions from current/previous age to which the smiths aren't good in Future to be rendered complete.

Knowing that guy, he will probably hit me up with another 40 or so 24-hour production quest as he did in the past that kind of made me stop doing these rivals. I did this one because I had completed GE to 80 and wouldn't want the supposed rewards go to waste.

And, doubt the "finish all supply production" would be good on anything (goods, FP, etc.) other than supplies to which I have a good amount of.

I guess I will have to wait until my city demo/restructuring is complete before I put those smiths back in (10 or 20 would be suitable as I will have plenty of FASPs by then).
Try to place many jumpin pumpkins. It gives you some power boost + productions are possible. Finish all supply can be used, one up kit can be used, it won't be plundered but once built it heavy happiness will be reduced if you don't mind that much with size 2x2.

Last edited:

Fwiw, I replaced all of my blacksmiths and sleigh builders with jumpin' pumpkins. The JP's have the same production as blacksmiths but also provide some army boosts. I have plenty of happiness to spare so I can handle the hit to happiness from the JPs. This, plus the FASPs from an Arcane Tarot Cards, makes the production quests easy to handle.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Try to place many jumpin pumpkins. It gives you some power boost + productions are possible. Finish all supply can be used, one up kit can be used, it won't be plundered but once built it heavy happiness will be reduced if you don't mind that much with size 2x2.
Thanks. I think one of the buildings in this event gives out frags for the JPs. Although, it would be nice to see what the rewards for this event are in that link that is still not reachable. Gone are the days where @Juber would post them directly under the main announcement of said event.

Moral of Story: Murphy's Law - "If it ain't broke, why fix it?"
Fwiw, I replaced all of my blacksmiths and sleigh builders with jumpin' pumpkins. The JP's have the same production as blacksmiths but also provide some army boosts. I have plenty of happiness to spare so I can handle the hit to happiness from the JPs. This, plus the FASPs from an Arcane Tarot Cards, makes the production quests easy to handle.
Heh, that's where I am getting my FASPs from. Anyways, I thank you and joyfulrider for the info for the JPs. I think there is a building in the event that gives frags for them. May not be much, but it's a start.
Are the cards different or do they actually mean the same thing?
View attachment 11191 View attachment 11192
Both mean the same thing. Don't know why there are two of nearly the same card going about (even though the names and displays are different).

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Thanks. I think one of the buildings in this event gives out frags for the JPs. Although, it would be nice to see what the rewards for this event are in that link that is still not reachable. Gone are the days where @Juber would post them directly under the main announcement of said event.
The link has been working for ~2 days now already. You can find all the information there: https://innogam.es/Hero24Rewards