• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

I defeated the boss and saw: that was what it needs to be done :D
what is smart in this? you played like every player what supposed to do in the minigame. But nowhere the text has the word "Defeat the boss".
I didn't fail but defeated the boss many times. But when these quests came, they could have made text clear so that I could have made enough coins to make sure defeat the boss. Nowhere it is related to my failure when it is of someone mistake to put wrong words in description.

And before you defeating the boss, are you sure that quest will get completed. You just go to know after defeating the boss. Things shouldn't work like this.

joyfulrider

Squire
things also shouldn't work like
a few players get 20+ Trailside Smitheys
and others not
:rolleyes:
In Beta, it can happen.

But the choice of removing Trailside Smitheys from the daily special is still not convincible to me.
It is just a game and why they had so much restriction for that one building (especially to gold league buildings).

If some player spends lots of diamonds in one event for that building, another player should not get that building in the daily special after a year also, these kind of logic and decisions should not be considered in the game. If they are improving the game, this mentality should be removed first.

Don't they think of profit scenario by keeping it in daily special how many new players can purchase battle coins with real money or diamonds when they are having low battle coins or tickets. This is very much fair to the game. I know rich players get more of it by spending more, but daily special reward collecting is in random logic. So, even if rich players spends diamonds or money, random logic will take care for it. This is perfectly balanced.

Some crazy top heads took the decision to remove from the daily special and all players should follow that path is unpleasant and very much ridiculous in the game.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Instead of silver progress,

I will still keep the "Trailside Smitheys" in daily special with below conditions,
- No players get that building through switch option in daily special
- Always presented in the last day of the event as Daily special Reward
- This reward not available in any other place of the event except in future rival quest rewards in which there also last quest reward

Special change from my side,
This change is new, If I was a developer, I will introduce the change given below,
- To avoid players getting multiple rewards of any gold league building in the daily special,
Once they receive that building reward for the first time,
I will convert that reward into epic selection kit reward automatically for the next chances.

Good to have new changes in the game!!

Traveler64

Squire
Please remove the garrison selection kits as progress rewards on the rivals, these are total non-rewards. After completing the rival questline I should be able to boast of much better buildings than a single golden 1x1 building. It would be better to replace these with other buildings introduced in the event, or the ones produced by the main event building.

Traveler64

Squire
But the choice of removing Trailside Smitheys from the daily special is still not convincible to me.
It is just a game and why they had so much restriction for that one building (especially to gold league buildings).
This happened on Discord. People were crying to have that building removed as a daily special and a mod took it on from there and forwarded the idea to game design.

CrashBoom

Legend
would be interesting if this will be a one time thing
or other gold league buildings from last year be available in silver leagues this year

and next year?
it it then be in the 20% league ?

would be interesting if this will be a one time thing
or other gold league buildings from last year be available in silver leagues this year

and next year?
it it then be in the 20% league ?
Daily like the keymaster now. I was just wondering if I should place another lvl 4 keymaster, then looked at the towers it can create and wonder if they are still worth it. Still didn't make a decision.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
it then be in the 20% league ?
It should be. That's the approach to be followed when more years passed by.

But hobby and amateur levels should not get these building.

Sticking to bronze silver is perfect.

Silver - previous year gold building + current year event buildings
Bronze - previous year silver's gold league building + current year event buildings

When multiple gold league buildings happened to be as a case in any of the bronze/silver league levels,

Produce them as "Epic League <event> <year> selection kit" which consists multiple buildings in it.

Though I suggested this above, I still wish to see this building in daily special after a year of time get passed. 365 days gone and people are demanding to get it removed is atrocious according to me.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Instead of silver progress,

I will still keep the "Trailside Smitheys" in daily special with below conditions,
- No players get that building through switch option in daily special
- Always presented in the last day of the event as Daily special Reward
- This reward not available in any other place of the event except in future rival quest rewards in which there also last quest reward

Special change from my side,
This change is new, If I was a developer, I will introduce the change given below,
- To avoid players getting multiple rewards of any gold league building in the daily special,
Once they receive that building reward for the first time,
I will convert that reward into epic selection kit reward automatically for the next chances.

Good to have new changes in the game!!
Special change mentioned by you, make the players mind-boggled to find out what happened suddenly.
This kind of instant change is only good in recurring quest diamonds to medals.

But for your above changes,
I will give my positive vote. I don't expect it to get in rivals since each year daily special if these buildings are available means more than enough. It will be wonderful change.

joyfulrider

Squire
When they start community sprint, I will definitely ask this to get implemented. Again they will consider or not will be the worrying part. Person who planned to keep one year past gold league buildings to get placed in the daily special should get promotion for sure. Only person who thinks to satisfy the players and given a way to improve the profit in each event. And the person who decided to remove it from the daily special should be changed to other department in the company which is not related to development or planning or requirement proposal.