• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Traveler64

Squire
Jester Stage as a daily special is very Over Powered.
You need 10 Jester Stages to generate even 1 finish special production. If I were having an advanced city, I just wouldn't bother with setting up something like a Jester farm that captures such a huge section of my city.

I feel all these inflated opinions are from people who would never actually build a Jester farm themselves, but just scared some lower players might get them and progress faster.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Indeed. I was going to say something about this a couple days ago. In our guild (#2 in the world), there is one person at the top of the board with 1100 QI progress, the next person around 300, while literally everyone else has only 150+ progress. They make the game harder for others as a result of moving ahead with powerful cities/ diamonds as now everyone has to face tougher armies.
1100 is not just a powerful city. It's definitely using shards to buy more actions. You'll get ~450 encounters a season at most "naturally". If they're all double-progress that's 900 by the end. No amount of boost can change that.

1100 halfway through a round is burning significant shards - probably some of which came from diamonds.

Traveler64

Squire
1100 is not just a powerful city. It's definitely using shards to buy more actions. You'll get ~450 encounters a season at most "naturally". If they're all double-progress that's 900 by the end. No amount of boost can change that.

1100 halfway through a round is burning significant shards - probably some of which came from diamonds.
And this was 2 days ago. I have since then left the guild so now they might be even more ahead.

Emberguard

Emperor
Honestly having significant amounts of boost added to event buildings kinda defeats the one positive to it in my eyes. That it removed the ridiculous levels of power creep that turns everything into a trivial autobattle.

Personally I'd say what it could use most is to have your settlement last for an entire championship so you can ramp up the settlement city itself in early rounds to be capable of higher difficulty stuff and the limited main city stuff is just a helper.

If it did that then yeah, that sounds like it'd be a good alternative to adding in event boosts

Would need to try it out to know how well it works in practice. But in theory it sounds like a decent idea

I initially suggested this. But after thinking about it recently, it may be a horrible thing. Every season in a championship should be discrete, so that new players joining in can participate immediately and not have to wait until the end of the championship to avoid facing super strong guild mates that have been building up their cities for multiple seasons.

Championship points are already accumulating throughout the season. There's no way to catch up against other Guilds if you join in season #2 or later with current mechanics unless you're into heavy spending

The main difference with retaining the city is how far can you get before you hit a wall if you can use the first season you join in on to create the city and then in the second season have boosts to work with?

Traveler64

Squire
Championship points are already accumulating throughout the season. There's no way to catch up against other Guilds if you join in season #2 or later with current mechanics unless you're into heavy spending

The main difference with retaining the city is how far can you get before you hit a wall if you can use the first season you join in on to create the city and then in the second season have boosts to work with?
I meant the creep in a QI season from strong guild mates having powerful cities and a new player who just joined not being able to contribute because they have to build their city from scratch, by which time the guild may have already gone quite ahead in QI and this new city is just not able to do anything for the remainder of the championship apart from donating.

While defeating the boss, and having ability cards unused means, no extra points. Same points awarded like other normal cards for ability cards.

This is different from Halloween event and I missed to figure out these many days.

Anyone know the missing quests?
View attachment 11181

missing A:
very large army - 6 attempts
12 encounters by neg - reno kit
40* 24h prod - 15frags of grove silver upgrad

missing C:
get 12 medals - 1 battle ticket
recruit 8 units + 6 items ad - 6 neg power
collect 20 medals - 1 battle ticket
recruit 8 units + 8 items ad - 75 battle coins
get 35 medals - 10 neg

There is one more which I forgot to place anywhere:
battle by choosing medium deck 2 times - epic history 2024
it looks like belonging to D, but breaking the frags-are-last-reward (also it's not the choosing but the winning that fulfills it ;)

Rival..Play 2 battles by choosing any difficulty ???
I play easy medium twice hard and nothing. What i need to do?
Thanks.

Some here. played 4 times and nothing.....
Did you kill the boss in those battles? I have completed these tasks without any problem and if I remember correctly the Rival only went green after I defeated Lancelot twice.

Jubilee

Merchant
Bug with Rival Select Medium Deck 2 times. Not working. Tried it 4 times in a row. If the criteria is 2 times, it should not matter if you do an easy in between or had a defeat & you should have the Quest fulfilled not when you complete the Medium deck 2 times but SELECT!

ADSL

Squire
A little bit about the prizes. Recently, developers have become sensitive to our needs. It's good. Now the need for medals has increased again - these are attempts in the expedition, and much more. The arch doesn't always cope anymore. And the medals began to appear in the buildings again. Only now it is necessary to raise their numbers a little in the younger epochs - they are most needed there (The Arch is weak or absent altogether).

Rival..Play 2 battles by choosing any difficulty ???
I play easy medium twice hard and nothing. What i need to do?
Thanks.
This confused me too, they mean win two full battles (all 8 cards) on any level. Important to remember, unlike halloween, you need to have lives left when you win the final round for it to count as a victory.

Last edited:
You need 10 Jester Stages to generate even 1 finish special production. If I were having an advanced city, I just wouldn't bother with setting up something like a Jester farm that captures such a huge section of my city.

I feel all these inflated opinions are from people who would never actually build a Jester farm themselves, but just scared some lower players might get them and progress faster.
I'm building a "Jester city" and am up to 64 Jesters in my SAT main city. Each day, 6 Finish Special Productions in tandem with a level 91 BG provide a lot of frags for the recent event buildings.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Pericles the Lion - You definitely grok the game from an uber-strategic perspective, so kudos for offering that public "hint" on how to think in modern FoE. It will be lost on 99% of the players who view this game tactically and in short durational moments on what to do, but those of us "quietly" smiling at your reveal and doing the same conceptually for months across the spectrum of city building you're leading everyone to... prove that FoE isn't about mindless autobattle clicking hundreds of time each day, it's about brilliance in city building to a goal with an aplomb vision from a vista few can, or have, achieved.

You've shown the iceberg "10%", now it's up to others to become inquisitive as to what else that strategy can do. It's very powerful - for sure.

Ice bear

Squire
I did 4 level CE, tasks with CE not completed, i must now neogotiate in CE 5 level.
It is bug or it is intended?