• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Selected

Farmer
If i had the energy i would have made an summery of the earlier pageses.

One thought many seems to share, is the style of the cards, even if they are more colorful then the Halloween cards (wich is possitive) the style is to much child-ish.

It took me a while to get a grip of how to play the halloween event, but made it in one city.
A positive thing was that you only neded to do one fraction a day, and it was a nice building for ALL the work you made for just one city.
I may be a little depressed, but the cards play took to long time...

Now on this event its a less atracktive building, with propably same work, and as it seems a little different gameplay.

As in the now running "Anniversery event"
Im not going to try doing this event, maby pick some candy in it.

So the Holiday came early this year, rest throue 2 events.

Instead im save my energy to the Summer event...
A nice looking Boat hoping that the rest of the building and event is interesting to.

Looks like it's going to be like last year, were i made 4 event, the 2 St. Patrick style event, the Summer and Winter event.

Were did the Forge Bowl, Spring, and the 1:st Fellowship styled event go?
Take them back somehow!
I does not miss the old style of Hallowen event that much.
And i don't like these "Candy crush-styled" Wildlife event.

I Like, these events were i easily can Calculate if i can succed, and it's not a lottery if i win or lose my goal of getting the main building.

I also like mini games with "Daily Specials", and if it's necesery, do all the game-play on the last day.

Thank you for Reading, Have a nice Day! :aiding:

Fdm1407

Merchant
Why would anyone want 9 sunhaven palaces let alone 30? It's not like it's one of the best buildings around not even if i consider it's measurements.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Why would anyone want 9 sunhaven palaces let alone 30? It's not like it's one of the best buildings around not even if i consider it's measurements.
If any building just give :att_attacker: or :att_defender: attack and defend properties, building gets more attention from many players and the building has these three powers :att_attacker: :att_defender: :def_defender: together in it.

Also, building which produces forge points more than 10+ is also get more attention.

With above properties, building which provides happiness is too good and produce previous age goods means much satisfactory.

All these properties of a building can be achieved without motivating the building and motivating gives additional forge points directly to your inventory. On top of it, this building if not motivated also, it cannot be plundered by anyone.

As a summary, all of the mentioned items are in a single building, why you don't want to keep in your city you have to tell the reason. One counter argument you get it is, there are other building which produces better stats, but with 4x4 size measurement this is exceptionally good one even though other building has better stats than this one.

Beta567

Baronet
I don't understand that conversation over Smithy thing.
Some key points here:
Sunhaven is pretty average building.
Why would anyone wants bunch of Jesters in a city? In the matter of fact we are seeing more and more buildings producing finish prod kits.
Why you all think that Smithy is going to make to live servers considering Inno's current moves with removing Santas building on live servers and etc.

Anyways I agree with drakenridder on the it should be unique and people who spent real money to get it should be offended.

Fdm1407

Merchant
If any building just give :att_attacker: or :att_defender: attack and defend properties, building gets more attention from many players and the building has these three powers :att_attacker: :att_defender: :def_defender: together in it.

Also, building which produces forge points more than 10+ is also get more attention.

With above properties, building which provides happiness is too good and produce previous age goods means much satisfactory.

All these properties of a building can be achieved without motivating the building and motivating gives additional forge points directly to your inventory. On top of it, this building if not motivated also, it cannot be plundered by anyone.

As a summary, all of the mentioned items are in a single building, why you don't want to keep in your city you have to tell the reason. One counter argument you get it is, there are other building which produces better stats, but with 4x4 size measurement this is exceptionally good one even though other building has better stats than this one.

I give you three,

Celestial stage of ages, Urban metro palace, Majestic winter wonderland pyramid. All 4x4 and the second and third don't need road connection as an extra bonus

I didn't say Sunhaven is not a good building -i have 1 my self- i only questioned the amount when there's better options

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Anyways I agree with @drakenridder on the it should be unique and people who spent real money to get it should be offended.

That's incredibly inconsistent reasoning. Have you been offended on any other building reappearing? Or just this one?

Why you all think that Smithy is going to make to live servers

Because it'd be consistent with the Event structure over the games lifetime.

s considering Inno's current moves with removing Santas building on live servers and etc.

Santa's building was a incredibly new building. Not the usual 12 months old before reappearance

Beta567

Baronet
That's incredibly inconsistent reasoning. Have you been offended on any other building reappearing? Or just this one?
My point is those Gold rewards should stay unique because they were offered as an unique prize for those who are willing to spend money on Inno. At least it would be fair to those. However it doesn't mean f2p players shouldn't get other prizes like not fully upgraded main event building.

I give you three,

Celestial stage of ages, Urban metro palace, Majestic winter wonderland pyramid. All 4x4 and the second and third don't need road connection as an extra bonus

I didn't say Sunhaven is not a good building -i have 1 my self- i only questioned the amount when there's better options
Smithy >> Sunhavens >> Jesters (for the Finish Special Production) >> use FSP on Santa Spectacular w/ BG boost >> more Winter Wonderlands

More Sunhavens makes for more Jesters. More Jesters means more FSPs. The FSPs mean more of the next generation buildings. It's pretty simple.

Emberguard

Emperor
My point is those Gold rewards should stay unique because they were offered as an unique prize for those who are willing to spend money on Inno. At least it would be fair to those. However it doesn't mean f2p players shouldn't get other prizes like not fully upgraded main event building.

They were offered as a prize for finishing in Gold. Nothing more, nothing less.

I kept going for Gold League to make the city competitive and allow it to pivot as necessary. But if 99% of the playerbase is going to be permanently excluded whenever these buildings are due to come back into rotation, not just a year behind, then there's no reason to go for Gold League in the future.

What am I competing against if no one is allowed to obtain the buildings that would allow for the rate of growth necessary to compete with me continuing to go for Gold League buildings?

Beta567

Baronet
They were offered as a prize for finishing in Gold. Nothing more, nothing less.

I kept going for Gold League to make the city competitive and allow it to pivot as necessary. But if 99% of the playerbase is going to be permanently excluded whenever these buildings are due to come back into rotation, not just a year behind, then there's no reason to go for Gold League in the future.

What am I competing against if no one is allowed to obtain the buildings that would allow for the rate of growth necessary to compete with me continuing to go for Gold League buildings?
Stats depend on a server some servers are less competitive and some are very competitive. I play one of the competitive and there is always 1 % of all players who want to get gold prizes. It means there is always people who compete against you. However Inno changed direction lately and now all 3 leagues get that type of buildings.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I guess if I had said it for the Halloween event, I will say it for this one: give us an option to disable the animations when playing the minigame.

Example:
I have a card that has 2-5 basic hit and 2+ for the faction that is strong against, with 20/20 HP. The opposing side has a card that does 1-2 attack without any faction it is strong against at the moment (lucky placement, maybe?).

I click on FIGHT with the animation disabled. No amination took place. From click of the button to end is only 1-2 seconds (depending on connection to server). It will show 18/20 HP, and the opposing card gone.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Please don't try to repeat the same event concept. Personally it makes me feel very boring. If this happened a decade ago, I could have left the game long back. Now, I am in the edge of deciding to quit the game and sticking to the game only because of Events.

If you guys are out of ideas, please throw the word, members here can suggest some ideas for events which develop team can listen and apply based on complexity and logic.

I don't like many things in the event,

- Quest rewards one after the other giving tickets
- first time graphics not upto the satisfaction
- mini game small event buildings are not much satisfactory, it will be antiques in my inventory for sure
- Event rewards doesn't make me to come back to game very often.

Need improvisation atleast don't repeat these mistakes in upcoming events.