• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
It makes no sense to add a gold league building as a daily special. If you have to do that then it shows the new event isn't worth anything. We should be excited about the new stuff in the new event and not last year's gold league item being a daily. ITS GOLD LEAGUE! It wasn't labeled "gold league for a year" People worked hard to get it and now it should be on the market in the masses? NO NO NO! Makes no sense! Why make a weak event and then pamper it up with last year's stuff? They could have just made this event better and kept the focus on that. We don't have to stop power creep by going on a decline. We can keep the same efficiency and its no longer creeping up.
It doesn't make any sense. Building was added in the gold league last year, no where labelled or described like it should not be available for next year event daily special. Also, it is a players choice to go deeper or not to reach gold league building on the event where it was introduced. So, don't bring your emotional feelings on the hard work or diamond farms progress to claim that building. Game can be introduced with new changes which is available to every players. Building has powerful feature or not later discussion, every player should get a chance to use the game introduced buildings sooner or later. That's the balancing nature which every player and developer should admit themselves.

Emberguard

Emperor
Please change the decision of removing last year event gold league buildings from the daily special.

If daily special not felt like the right place for it, place those buildings in the current event silver league items as a standard practice for every previous year gold league buildings.

I second the request to bring back the Trailside Smithy during the Event. Doesn't have to be in the form of a daily special, just give players the ability to get one.

There's no logical reason to gatekeep it. Everyone who knows the game reintroduces buildings after a year and got it last year was already expecting it to reappear this year. The only people that shouldn't have seen that coming would have to of been less than a year into playing at the time of introduction

Without the Trailside Smithy it takes 2 years to build a Jester Farm using 1 Sunhaven Palace. With a Trailside Smithy that reduces it to 1 year. It's been a year. Giving it out now would only reduce the final 12 months for anyone that already started a farm, and allow new players the same opportunities we all got last year.

There's no reason to deny new players that opportunity. If it's good enough for the 1% then it's good enough for everyone. If it's "too good" then there's no reason to have offered it last year in the first place. Not to mention they already did a unlimited sunhaven palace offer earlier in the year

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Later rather than sooner imho.

Put it deep in the GP line or in the gold pass but as a DS that's just a slap in the face for those who spent in the original event.
Honestly, those 1% players would have not worried about that building in this year. They might have moved on with new event special power creep buildings. Some players just continuing the emotional attachment with the previous year event gold league buildings. And for some people, there was not a chance to get attached or to see any emotion with that building from last year. There is no big issue in introducing that building in the current event. Making every player getting satisfaction is best outcome.

.Chris

Baronet
Honestly, those 1% players would have not worried about that building in this year. They might have moved on with new event special power creep buildings. Some players just continuing the emotional attachment with the previous year event gold league buildings. And for some people, there was not a chance to get attached or to see any emotion with that building from last year. There is no big issue in introducing that building in the current event. Making every player getting satisfaction is best outcome.
I am one of those 1% players (in my main) and I take great pride in the achievement of getting into gold league.

Those who did not put in the effort to get it may as well wait another year.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
It doesn't make any sense. Building was added in the gold league last year, no where labelled or described like it should not be available for next year event daily special. Also, it is a players choice to go deeper or not to reach gold league building on the event where it was introduced. So, don't bring your emotional feelings on the hard work or diamond farms progress to claim that building. Game can be introduced with new changes which is available to every players. Building has powerful feature or not later discussion, every player should get a chance to use the game introduced buildings sooner or later. That's the balancing nature which every player and developer should admit themselves.
I'll bring whatever I want to the conversation and there isn't a thing you can do about it. I can state my opinion just like you can and I couldn't care less how you label it.....who are you? Just another player like the rest of us. The fact that you don't understand the inflation of game rewards leads you done a path of judgment and misunderstanding.

Smietanka11

Farmer
Imo allowing players to get uncontrollable amounts of them would undoubtedly break the game... In long term this building provides virtually infinite amounts of FP, way beyond what is accessible through any "regular" harvest - enough FP for a dedicated player to build all signifficant great buildings to lvl180 within 12-18 months (probably except saturns) and still have sick amount left. Don't put it as daily reward xD

Amphistaff

Farmer
Been playing around with the various levels and feel like Easy is by far the best option. Hard is just way too hard. Did a round of it not caring how many coins I spent and ran out of cards. Generally have to use 2-3 cards to defeat most of the enemies and even getting 2 of the bonus cards, couldn't cut it. HP of the early enemies feels WAY too high. When they're sitting on 6-8+ HP and my cards are only doing 2-4 or 3-6, that's not a fun time.

Easy I can plow through without spending more than a handful of coins on card re-draws. Medium just isn't worth my time. While I could do it, it would cost more coins and take up too much time. I'd rather just plow through this and get it done, especially with the long animation times. For reference, I'm sitting towards the bottom of Silver (get bumped to Bronze overnight but back to silver after running my accrued tickets).

I did find you can sometimes click in the middle (where they're fighting) to cancel the animation, but it's not consistent.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I'll bring whatever I want to the conversation and there isn't a thing you can do about it. I can state my opinion just like you can and I couldn't care less how you label it.....who are you? Just another player like the rest of us. The fact that you don't understand the inflation of game rewards leads you done a path of judgment and misunderstanding.
Even I felt the same when you mention about "labelling" in your previous comments. I am not trying to trigger you on the game aspects. Just conveyed the reasonable stand point for other players after a year time passed, why to make them stand outside for one year old buildings.

I agree, daily special they have a chance to get multiple times the same reward. But making them displayed in event silver league, hope you don't have any complaints.

I am asking to bring a standard approach on every event,

Sweet ginger bread house,
Skull cave,
Trailside,
Zephy,
Placing the relevant event gold league building which are atleast one year old to be kept in the relevant event silver league rewards. This approach won't make you feel frustrated I believe. Even if it is frustrating you, try to cool down yourself since many players will become happy with this silver league change.

Traveler64

Squire
Please change the decision of removing last year event gold league buildings from the daily special.

If daily special not felt like the right place for it, place those buildings in the current event silver league items as a standard practice for every previous year gold league buildings.
I share this opinion. Most of the players who reported the Trailside Smithy as a daily special were fine with there being ONE Trailside Smithy available in the event, even if in the Bronze league. However, Inno made the decision to completely scrap it. It would be a good highlight for the event to have the previous year's Gold league building placed somewhere.

Last edited:

Traveler64

Squire
I would have been fine with people getting one smithy, maybe in the silver league this time. A daily special would have been too much, though.
I have to comment that Silver league is still difficult to make for a large number of people, as it represents only 5% of the players. Lower leagues would be better, or it would be even better if it's placed in the free grand prizes somewhere, like the Celestial Golden Orrery Upgrade in the previous event.

Last edited:

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Even I felt the same when you mention about "labelling" in your previous comments. I am not trying to trigger you on the game aspects. Just conveyed the reasonable stand point for other players after a year time passed, why to make them stand outside for one year old buildings.

I agree, daily special they have a chance to get multiple times the same reward. But making them displayed in event silver league, hope you don't have any complaints.

I am asking to bring a standard approach on every event,

Sweet ginger bread house,
Skull cave,
Trailside,
Zephy,
Placing the relevant event gold league building which are atleast one year old to be kept in the relevant event silver league rewards. This approach won't make you feel frustrated I believe. Even if it is frustrating you, try to cool down yourself since many players will become happy with this silver league change.
No, I can't complain about that. That would not create issues. It would also give players something to look forward to and prepare for. The real issue is the rewards from last year are better than this one so we won't be looking forward to this one in silver league next year if this took place.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Most gold league rewards create another item and some of those create another. Giving the Gold League item away in anything less than next year's Silver League would mean what for the value of the items in the AD? They would have to decrease and in doing so all the value drops for all the buildings and they all become easy to obtain. Then what's the point of players buying diamonds......where does the game go at this point? Supply and demand has to be maintained.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Used my, Finish All Supply Production, and it still says I only did 17 not 20. Wasted them twice.
Please fix.
Finish All Supply Production only works on productions of supplies. So if your 4 hour production is of coin or something else, it's not going to work on them.

Traveler64

Squire
yes, and I'd be fine with that.
Oh please. Much better than offering it as a daily special is making it an easy one-time thing. Placing it in silver league again makes it go back to being an exclusive building, only this year 4% more people will get it. That suggestion is only slightly better than what Inno has done by removing the building from the event altogether.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
To be fair. If top1% stuff gets released as daily specials <3 years after introduction, if I were to be compelled to chasing them, I wouldn’t bother. Why going deep, when within 3yrs I can get plenty for free? If it remains special and would be re-released in the top5%, as a 1-time late milestone reward or as end reward for beating the rival dude, 2yrs later, I would still find maybe some value in it if what it’s spawning has significant enough value to me. Like doubling the output after 2yrs might be appealing enough to feel worth while. As a daily… it would take away all aspects of it being special and rare.