• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Shelby GT500

Merchant
As if the disastrous and catastrophic direction FoE is taking wasn't enough, now Inno has no shame in ridiculing great personalities from the history of humanity. I'm ashamed of this FoE.
Last but not least, the prizes for this event are ridiculously weak for the year 2024. Wake up devs and players...

Because having "HERE" makes it a lot easier to see those links embedded rather than more inline methods. Visually, it stands out much more.

not if the links are distinct - as they should be. There are established UX guidelines for html tagging, having a "here" is a clear anti-pattern since the very beginning (and into the far future) of the web. Seeing its mis-use all over the virtual space doesn't change that fact (only make readers accustomed to the error ;)

btw: no need to take my word for it, there are plenty of resources out there

Last edited:

Amphistaff

Farmer
There are way too many tickets at the beginning. You need currency to play the rounds but can't get enough early. I'd suggest swapping the 5th threshold reward (3 tix) with either the 20th or 45th. Give us more tokens early rather than tickets. If you're going to give tickets as quest rewards, don't start those until much later in the chain.

I don't like the art style. Doesn't feel like FOE at all (unless you count the goofy ads I see for this game). Looks more like Clash of Clans. Would appreciate a more realistic style in keeping with the rest of the game. The colors are also a bit much. Idk how it looks for colorblind people but might be difficult to parse.

Animations are way too much. I don't need to see all that. Just show me the numbers w/o all the fluff.

So far everything about this feels way harder, grindier, and less fun than the Halloween event. The bonus cards feel super underpowered and useless. Like the heal 1HP/deal 1HP. What's the point of that? No one other than the first enemy has 1 HP. At least make it 3/3.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
I don't like the art style. Doesn't feel like FOE at all (unless you count the goofy ads I see for this game). Looks more like Clash of Clans. Would appreciate a more realistic style in keeping with the rest of the game. The colors are also a bit much. Idk how it looks for colorblind people but might be difficult to parse.

Graphics is just copy-paste from Rise of Cultures by our beloved software house :)

Yekk

Viceroy
I was under the understanding that QI boosts would be added this event. I have absolutely no use for the garrison except as an AD sale item if all it has on it is retread stats and added population. I am tired of the 1x1 junk.

Traveler64

Squire
Lilac Garden Lv. 2 is a joke. I see severe corrections to power creep that has been happening over the last one year starting from the anniversary event. Maybe they listened to all the user feedback. The game is going back to its initial stages where we would hate most of the rewards handed out as they would have mediocre stats.