• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

CrashBoom

Legend
having the same icon for grand prize progress and league is confusing

grand prize shows 44
league 136

but both same icon

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Still a bit confusing but I can figure it out because I was quite good at the last event like this. Atm I think there are not enough coins. I got quite a few tickets with the first few quests. So now I had to play tickets without using any coins.
I find it strange that you need 240 points for the first main building. It took a while to figure out what the main building is supposed to be as there are so many other different prices.

weird that they still don't show the full stats of the buildings (we see them, at least for our age ;) - can't decide?

Anyway, as to the announcement: capital letters don't solve the ux problem in your usage of links (as noted in earlier events, too small to hit reliably) - it's completely adverse to the semantics of a hyperlink to use additional (and otherwise meaningless to the context of the text) words like HERE for them. Instead, reformulate the sentence such that it makes sense on its own and make a reasonable part of it a link.

Examples (from the announcement)

DO NOT:
check out our dedicated mechanics page HERE

DO:
check out our dedicated mechanics page

DO NOT:
Please visit our Tips and Tricks article HERE

DO:
Please read our Tips and Tricks article.

Plus make sure that hyperlinks are very distinct (specifically, from normal emphasis). Plus ...

CrashBoom

Legend
there is a logical bug when killing the boss but dying

when he hits us and we are dead we can't attack the boss anymore :rolleyes:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
weird that they still don't show the full stats of the buildings (we see them, at least for our age ;) - can't decide?

Anyway, as to the announcement: capital letters don't solve the ux problem in your usage of links (as noted in earlier events, too small to hit reliably) - it's completely adverse to the semantics of a hyperlink to use additional (and otherwise meaningless to the context of the text) words like HERE for them. Instead, reformulate the sentence such that it makes sense on its own and make a reasonable part of it a link.

Examples (from the announcement)

DO NOT:
check out our dedicated mechanics page HERE

DO:
check out our dedicated mechanics page

DO NOT:
Please visit our Tips and Tricks article HERE

DO:
Please read our Tips and Tricks article.

Plus make sure that hyperlinks are very distinct (specifically, from normal emphasis). Plus ...
Because having "HERE" makes it a lot easier to see those links embedded rather than more inline methods. Visually, it stands out much more.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
You start with 4 tickets, so logically you have to use them up in order for them to regenerate. But even in easy matches, you need some health and redrawing, so you need the quests. But quests give little currency and more tickets, thus you either waste your tickets just to use them, or you buy extra Battle Coins with diamonds. I think that the tickets and the Battle coins should be rebalanced.

Also, I tried defeating the final boss and getting killed at the same time, and I think I lost the final match, can anyone confirm that this is different from the Halloween event?
Finally, I don't understand the prizes for the matches, is it only the Level 1 building for Easy Matches? Since Medium and Hard is silver upgrade and golden upgrade, does this mean that we can't win the generic upgrade from the Bosses, but just from the Grand Prizes lane?

ADSL

Squire
The event has already started. What prevents you from posting a page with the characteristics of all buildings now? Are programmers lazy?

What a cool Daily Prize :D

View attachment 11145
This, I think, is a poor idea. I spent something like 20K diamonds during the 2023 Fellowship Event to get into Gold League (to get the Trailside Smithy). Six months later, the TS is a daily special? Since I don't mind being six months behind the curve I don't think I'll go out of my way to get to Gold league going forward.