• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Next event

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Here are the stats of the main building of the Fellowship event:

Apex Grove Sanctuary (lvl 9)
30%:att_attacker:
40%:att_attacker_ge:
45%:def_defender:
45%:def_defender_ge:
coins
medals
35 previous age goods
30 current age goods
40 FP
10% chance for small FP pack
20% chance for medium FP pack
70% chance for large FP pack
3 fragments (15 required) of Gatehouse Emporium Ensemble Selection Kit (choose between the Bastion Gatehouse or the Silk Weaver's Emporium)
5 fragments (100 required) of Tranquil Trio Selection Kit (choose between an upgrade kit or the base building for the Lilac Garden, Ethereal Fountain or Fromage Pavilion)

W_SS_MultiAge_HERO24A9-f671461d0.png
Looks interesting for GE1-5 builds. Though it's quite specifically to get 70%:att_attacker_ge: and 90%:def_defender_ge: cumulative. Kinda like the fall's vineyards from last year. Just more specifically. My guess is that this their first attempt to breaking up generalist builds. Too bad it isn't growing depending on age. Since enemies' buffs grow with every age up.

ironsage

Merchant
Oh, I forgot to add now that you mentioned it: those stats are SAT stats (updated the post). The values for the lower ages are lower of course.
i see there is a 1x1 building that gives combined 23 gbg att and 15 qi att stats in SAT and requires 1k pop, what are the stats in industrial age?

stancer

Farmer
ok, so you get 3 Fragments for Silk Weavers Emporium per collection from main building. You need 15, so that would be 5 days. Dunno if that building has levels as well... This Silk Weavers Emporium produces then the fragments for the Bullion Garrison kit, thats 250 collections, likely 1 fragment/250 fragments. So with enough space, you could increase fragment rate by 1 every 5 days, without BG
So if you place one Silk Weavers building every 5 days you would have a kit for the 1x1 after less than 55 days and 4 kits for a full lvl 4 building after 105 days, but that would result in you having 20 Silk Weavers buildings. If they have good stats besides the fragment, that may be worth to consider but if not, then just take it slowly. After all its "just" QI red attack...

stancer

Farmer
Do we know the fulls tats for the Silk Weavers Emporium? Will it be a production building with no other effects or is it a daily special production with some other stats?

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
they will recognize that mistake and change the amount to 100 fragments needed like all other main event buildings
that would be a mistake too.....make 100 frags to make 250 more....by the time that takes place 4 times to make a level 4 tree, i'd cut it down and make tissue paper with it.