• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for the daily release notes here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Renaming cultural settlements to settlements... unsure what the need was there. Cultural settlements are more self-explanatory. Just settlements can be pretty much mean anything. I don't mind though, I'm just wondering why there was a need to do so.

Finally the alert when there is something to collect in the prize works (browser).
Not sure why it uses the communication alert method instead of that used for other mrizes, but at least it is there.

Thanks for fixing the popup after you clicked on the collected rewards. It now appears in the front again in the app (and I'm sure this will appear in the daily release notes later).

Will-em

Merchant
  • :fragments:

We added the option to assemble multiple items using fragments at once! This will also be added to the app in a future update.

--------

This is a major one, really looking forward for this one on the live servers. Now I don't have to go 1 by 1 with assembling anymore. Can anyone tell me at which amount it's capped? Is it 10 at a time or can we go all the way up to 100 assemblings at a time. For example due to the amount of fragments from Trading Posts and stuff like that, on live I got 15k fragments for the 100% dark attack bottles, so it takes quite some time to assemble for now.

We added the option to assemble multiple items using fragments at once! This will also be added to the app in a future update.

--------

This is a major one, really looking forward for this one on the live servers. Now I don't have to go 1 by 1 with assembling anymore. Can anyone tell me at which amount it's capped? Is it 10 at a time or can we go all the way up to 100 assemblings at a time. For example due to the amount of fragments from Trading Posts and stuff like that, on live I got 15k fragments for the 100% dark attack bottles, so it takes quite some time to assemble for now.
I have one item with a lot of fragments. It allow me to assemble 25 in one go (that is all the fragments I have).
If there is a cap it's not 10.

CrashBoom

Legend

--------

I expect that it doesn't have a cap

all capped items have a reason for the cap

CrashBoom

Legend
the assemble all button has no confirmation window to confirm if I really want to do that action

and I had to close 28 !!! popup windows

The assemble all not having a confirmation is irrelevant, to me.
There is a reason all the time when that isea was proposed (in automatic mode) it contained the specification that only object that are not era specific should be assembed.

It doesn't matter if it's manual or automatic, there is an avantage to NOT assemple age specific building so we can do it once we age up. Since the button assemple all fragments, I'm not going to use it.
Please expec that feature to be underused.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
We added a new button to the inventory, which allows you to assemble all items, of which you have enough fragments of.
In mobile app, under fragments tab while scrolling items, assemble all button gets floated by sticking it in top bar. I like that approach.

But, this floating approach can be useful if something needs to be assemble in the fragments tab. If nothing to assemble, blurred/disabled "assemble all" button getting floated is unnecessary.

Hope, it won't be a design bug!!

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
We added a new button to the inventory, which allows you to assemble all items, of which you have enough fragments of.
After doing assemble all button action in mobile, getting different popups for the items got assembled.

Can we get that in a way of multiple items listing popups. It will be more useful.