• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

e2m2

Squire
Update: I have received the extra quantum points, but with a delay compared to the 5000 points.

It is so confusing... Please Inno, try to make the mechanics clearer.
Action Points counter still has a bug in it - it doesn't update points from residential buildings in real time like it's supposed to, even though they are being counted.

Last edited:

e2m2

Squire
Did it always cost 30 goods to buy the first QI settlement expansion?

Somehow I thought it was cheaper...

Juncker

Farmer
Why are you always stopping the small guilds in advancements in new features, raising the cost of battles, is a new way from you to make people quit the game. Where we to good at playing the first 2 rounds?

Norde

Merchant
Modify the coins and supplies reward from nodes! Actions already reduced, and that means less rewards, but because of the amount it is worthless.
For example, 25k supplies cost for tier2 buildings, buying the lowest amount of unit/goods means nothing, so we need more and what do we get?
Lv2 difficulty node: 375 coins / 288 supplies
26 fights -> 91k actions -> 3x supplies, 2x coins -> 1500 coins 1728 supplies
I know the amount is increasing, but at what level will it be worth anything?

Retired Guy

Marquis
A couple of things..
- built two Victory Pillars.. no apparent boost ??
- REALLY want right click , goto forum function back.. it's painful getting to the forum
- No indicator (eg flashing, blinking, anything), that's there's collections ready in QI

I don't think QI is going to take off, all my units in my main city are rudundant, except for the era i am playing in,
I don't think we need another city to build, then destroyed every 11 days, don't produce to many units as you loose them after each level.
I don't think you get a Att/Def % as you cannot find it anywhere. I have'nt played against another guild yet. and i am on level 3.
I would think again about this feature, its not for me. you are just spoiling a good game.

mawthecat

Farmer
I opened that Beta City in order to test Quantum Inc. Since I mostly play on App I never had a chance to start and I am still waiting. And feel more and more left out of the game. It becomes boring and while reading all the questions and comments here on QI, I realize that I have already lost interest in ever play that feature.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I have been asking about this a few times. The silence on it is deafening
Maybe trying to ask through a support ticket? The forum moderation appears to have ceased to exist. Ever since they've "streamlined" transitioned to discord. It seems like the forum is on borrowed time now. Before it'll be closed entirely. Even though it's more accessible than discord. Where you're required to have an account to see anything. Unlike the forum where you can read anything without the need of an account.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Maybe trying to ask through a support ticket? The forum moderation appears to have ceased to exist. Ever since they've "streamlined" transitioned to discord. It seems like the forum is on borrowed time now. Before it'll be closed entirely. Even though it's more accessible than discord. Where you're required to have an account to see anything. Unlike the forum where you can read anything without the need of an account.
even if we might not answer, we are certainly collecting feedback and read through your posts. This has always been the case and will continue to be. If we have news to share, we do that, on discord and here. But at the moment we don't have an update.

Arch1e

Marquis
That’s an update in itself. Given how many people might be interested, a bit of proactive communication might be useful. My fee pennies’ worth. And those pennies will not be going in to a purely P2W feature, let me assure you.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
even if we might not answer, we are certainly collecting feedback and read through your posts. This has always been the case and will continue to be. If we have news to share, we do that, on discord and here. But at the moment we don't have an update.
Funny how screenshots showed up from discord. With questions answered and news shared, not at the forum. I'm referring here to an Q&A regarding the news of settlements from February the 19th. I've checked for updates at the "streamlined" platform for full announcements. It isn't there either.
So, differences between discord and this forum definitely occur and discord is absolutely getting the lion share of information and visible moderation. Giving the impression the forum might be at risk of getting dropped entirely in favour of discord to streamline everything. Even though it locks away information behind the login requirement of discord.

@Juber and to an extend other staff. This isn't personal. You're a messenger after all. It's just a concerning observation of recent developments. Which is noticeable. Concerning meant in a positive way as in, I still care enough to find it concerning and am taking the time and effort to express those concerns.

That been said. Although QI has potential. The forceful design to follow a path. Having to donate goods or coins/supplies, or fight armies with either red or blue bonuses, makes imho QI less strategical and more stale. Having the option to choose a path between those options, would've been vastly better imo. The settlement is an okay-ish addition but feels just like a part of a design vision. In which players are forced to fit in

Last edited:

The Lady Ann

Baronet
my feedback

enjoying it, liking the fact it is not as frenetic as GbG (for a top team) please don't dumb it down, am wondering how it will play out on live servers with all the buffs we will have available to us, will it just become another auto fight clickfest, I hope not

please, please please instead of landing on the battlefield when crossing through the portal can we land in our settlement, after all that is where we need to be

also an exclamation mark above the portal when something is ready to collect would be a great addition, good grief I have one above the settlement ship enticing me to journey there, when I have completed all available settlements years ago!!

Emberguard

Emperor
please don't dumb it down,

ditto.

am wondering how it will play out on live servers with all the buffs we will have available to us, will it just become another auto fight clickfest, I hope not

I'm already able to autoclick with minimal losses for a good chunk of it with zero boosts. Mostly because out of the 10 levels I'm not getting to the second half anyway

also an exclamation mark above the portal when something is ready to collect would be a great addition,

That would be awesome.