• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

CDmark

Baronet
Oh would I wish for that!? Lol. There is no chance of that happening. The announcement lists the only places it will appear, for free players one is at 5k progress (fragment generator) and the rest will be during board completion. I highly doubt I will be able to get to 5k, after completing all the quests and spending all the currencies till date I have only made it to around 1250. Besides it is super slow to get them that way.

I do not want the SoA itself which I have a lot of, but rather the upgrade that is being introduced in this event.
I was catching up on reading and I looked thru the event and wondered the same, where is the SoA selection kit. I saw it on the pay line, not happening. I see it from Embers post of completed board rewards.

CDmark

Baronet
It's one of the possible rewards for fully clearing a board

New_Canvas.png
I can't find this chest and I had the same problem last year. I know it is me. FINALLY, some decent rewards for clearing a board. ++

I don't plan to clear any but for those that do it, there should be an appropriate reward, it isn't easy and it is costly.

CDmark

Baronet
I tried the pickaxe -

FROM ANNOUNCEMENT -
An abundance of small Gem Pieces on the board but nothing to match them with? Use Gem Pickaxe to break down a higher-level piece into two lower-level pieces. Note: any keys or key parts on the higher-level piece will be retained on both lower-level pieces.
adb075ec52808363e15b878c6f9bbf1f

It says the same when you hover over it in the game.

So, I tried to use it to break the glass on a locked gem. Well, either the glass covering the gem is bullet proof OR my pickaxe was bought at the dollar store in the toy section in a toolkit for ages 3+ made of plastic (and the top always comes off, never connects correctly again, like those barbie doll arms and legs, never can connect them).

Somewhere include the word "unlocked", like...abundance of small, UNLOCKED Gem Pieces....

Love this game, think it's fun and relaxing. Looking forward to the rival challenges and I think the boosts are a nice new addition. Finally, I appreciate you upping the prizes for clearing the board.

Only note is that the prize for finishing the board is improved, but the number of keys isn't. It doesn't feel balanced if you have 10 plus pieces left or several half keys are open that you get 1 additional key. It just feels it might be more balanced at like 3 keys or something slightly more? 1 key doesn't do anything since you upped the cost of boxes (fair enough) during beta last year. It just seems an oversight in the balancing that might be nice to be addressed?

I need one annoying confirmation dialog popup whenever clicking on gem mine booster while having energy to spawn a new gem.

It should say like,
"Energy available to spawn a free piece, Are you sure to use booster for a free piece?"

<Cancel> <Continue>

For people who disable the popup, don't get this popup at all. Let them take care everything as usual.

Actually what happened is, while holding the mobile and selecting some pieces to merge, that time accidentally clicked this booster and immediately it gave me a free piece. I was searching for undo action, then realised, I cannot undo in any of the mini game. So, suggesting to prevent this discomfort.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
the golden Tower of Conjuction upgrade is also missing in Epic Anniversary 2024 selection kit

it was part of the Tower of Conjuction selection kit
so there is no reason why this isn't in the epic 2024 because it is also from 2023 and not a new upgrade
In Epic kits, they kept a standard like level 1 and upgrade kits only. They never include silver or golden kits. Keymaster workshop level 1 added but no upgrade kit added. That is not correct.

Same going to happen later this year for governor's villa too. You are not going to see the golden upgrade kit to make viceroy villa.

CrashBoom

Legend
In Epic kits, they kept a standard like level 1 and upgrade kits only. They never include silver or golden kits
was there ever a golden upgrade from the previous year to include ?

Keymaster workshop level 1 added but no upgrade kit added. That is not correct.

with the argument "never" it would be correct
they never included a building (or in this case the upgrade) that spawns a main event building

In Epic kits, they kept a standard like level 1 and upgrade kits only. They never include silver or golden kits. Keymaster workshop level 1 added but no upgrade kit added. That is not correct.

Same going to happen later this year for governor's villa too. You are not going to see the golden upgrade kit to make viceroy villa.
If that's the case, after one year, let them introduce some new kits like epic selection kits to include silver or golden kits in the event.

Epic <event> selection kit <year>:
Level 1 or based building and upgrade kits.

Legendary <event> selection kit <year>:
Silver and golden upgrade kits.

CrashBoom

Legend
I just checked St. Patrick
there would be a golden upgrade from previous year to include (Druid Hut)

BUT that also wasn't in the selection kit that could be won
unlike Tower of Conjuction selection kit where the golden kit is in the selection kit that can be won as daily special

and they give us many golden upgrades only during the event (also doesn't happen for Tower of Conjuction)
and the Druid Hut can produce its own golden upgrade (the Tower of Conjuction can't do that either)

and finally: they created a plantinum upgrade for it (also doesn't happen for Tower of Conjuction)

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
the golden Tower of Conjuction upgrade
You clarify yourself what you meant.
with the argument "never" it would be correct
they never included a building (or in this case the upgrade) that spawns a main event building
These new rules, we need to assume ourselves and keep silence. Is that the approach?

Also, even after upgrading, it only yields a fragments of that building. I don't see why to not include it after one year time gap.

So rival is here.
Nice.
First quest free 2 locked 1st level of specific colour. Annoying if you don't have 2, or need a lot of energy to get the unlocked 1st level gem.
Next quest unlock 3 more level 1 AND 4 level 2. How am I supposed to do that?
I'm supposing the next quest is even worst.

Inno, do you know the number of boards we can do in 48 hours is limited?

Caprea

Merchant
Well, I do not have any energy and no open quest to gain some. So the only way for me, to not get frustrated, is, to just ignore the rival.

CrashBoom

Legend
So rival is here.
Nice.
First quest free 2 locked 1st level of specific colour. Annoying if you don't have 2, or need a lot of energy to get the unlocked 1st level gem.
Next quest unlock 3 more level 1 AND 4 level 2. How am I supposed to do that?
I'm supposing the next quest is even worst.

Inno, do you know the number of boards we can do in 48 hours is limited?
quest 3 in each questline
unlock 4 level 1, unlock 5 level 2 and unlock 6 level 3

Last edited: