• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Norde

Merchant
Thanks for all the feedback on my guide. I'm still trying to make one based on the changed quantities, which makes better use of resources. I understand the comment about the size. I'll do something with it later. I will adjust the excel grid better

I'm rushing to do my last cultural settlement, nice buff :happiness:
Btw I couldn't reproduce the population bug this time

CrashBoom, the buff has nothing to do with the color of the node, the last time it happened that both strongholds gave 50% to both red and blue, for example

but the boss is only using one color

how is the other making him stronger :rolleyes:

should, but mustn't

it is possible to attack the boss without having them conquered

the main path must be defeated
Both stronghold give blue and red bonus to the boss (one is relevant and one is useless).
But it might be very different for each. In previous incursion, my guild had one stronghold giving 10% and the other 100%, obviously only one was needed to beat the boss.

Once you finish the donation node you will be able to click on the boss and see how much mobus does it get from each stronghold.
You might even be able to beat the boss without finishing either stronghold.

fluffycat

Farmer
I don't understand why this is not fixed.
I want to sell my Ballista Camp
No, you have to many citizens employed.
But the Ballista employes citizens and they would be unemployed if I sell it?
No, you have to many citizens employed.
OK, I build two roofed tile houses and increase my number of unemployed citizens. Hurray, I can sell my Ballista now. Result 200 unemployed citizens.
Is this intented as an extra difficulty or is it an error that can't be that difficult to fix?

CDmark

Baronet
No buildings, supplies or residences, I have 100 population from adding a cottage earlier and getting the bug, phantom population. I figured remove everything and see. Well, I Quantum See. QS is Quantum Stupid and you release it for round 2 with a known, city building defect.

population.JPG

Well, at least they are Quantum Smiling like a toothpaste commercial.

"Are you feeling Quantum Sensitive, get Quantum Sensodyne and bring the Quantum Smile back into your life"

sensodyne.JPG

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
No building fragments (there are very many of them) Neo does not give buildings with a bonus (attack or defense) for Quantum Incursions. This is strange. The quantum era is not easy and in addition we have to play with weak units (Iron age) where even having 200% does not give an advantage. Double of nothing is not much

CDmark

Baronet
100 ghosts, but at least full of Euphoria. :)
Yea, it is Quantum Spooky. Why would the Quantum Spirits Quantum smile when the is no one to Quantum Scare. Maybe they are hanging out at the amphitheater beer stand, no one around so Quantum Stealing booze and are Quantum Sauced....lol

CDmark

Baronet
The problem of incorrect population calculations. Euphoria. It's a pity that there is no way for developers to fix this error. It's disappointing that it hasn't been fixed in such a long time.
Leo, there is a way. Shut it down, fix it, then bring it back. It doesn't take a Quantum Scientist or Quantum Software engineer to pull the plug, just some Quantum Swagger.

Jubilee

Merchant
When can I use my quantum medals to buy expansions. It keeps telling me I can but I cannot see how many quantum medals are required to buy one expansion???

Jubilee

Merchant
I am but a small fry, no ability to complete Level 5 GE let alone get the Forgotten Temple which I believe give Attack/Defence boosts in QI. I fight & lose all my initial units quickly & I can then only make resources so I can donate when the time comes. I am such a fearsome donator; they will regale me with songs of my conquests through my donating. Ahhh a mighty warrior I shall be with supplies & goods a plenty. Hmmmm oh well at least I can contribute but it is not what I had hoped for with this game.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I am but a small fry, no ability to complete Level 5 GE let alone get the Forgotten Temple which I believe give Attack/Defence boosts in QI. I fight & lose all my initial units quickly & I can then only make resources so I can donate when the time comes. I am such a fearsome donator; they will regale me with songs of my conquests through my donating. Ahhh a mighty warrior I shall be with supplies & goods a plenty. Hmmmm oh well at least I can contribute but it is not what I had hoped for with this game.
I suspect this is where a lot of people are going to end up. They may be able to fight in the first difficulty, but are not going to be committed enough to build the boost necessary to remain useful in later difficulties.

The good news is this is still useful in some amount, as those who are ramping up their boosts every incursion in order to fight later difficulties are being saved the coins/supplies you spend (either directly or on goods you donate). Which they can use to build more boost.

But I suspect finding enough people who are willing to be the heavy hitters in later difficulties is going to be a struggle.

The only difference costwise is ballistae cost twice as much to make as other troops. (Presumably because they're so much more capable of fighting with no losses).

Smaller goods buildings aren't really an advantage though. You should not be keeping your goods and military buildings built, normally. Take advantage of the 10 hr production cycles of normal buildings and the 1s production cycles of goods and barracks. Sell an amphitheater and build what you need when you have some coins and supplies to convert, 1-10 hrs later make your stuff. Then sell it and rebuild the amphitheater before you have to collect again. The same works with butchers if you prefer, mostly. but an amphitheater can afford space to build *any* goods/military production building in its space and the most flexibility in timing when you get on to do your make.
I think you missed the whole point of my post, all I want to know is the details of the building before I'm forced to stick with it for the whole incursion. doesn't seem like a big ask to have the same tool tip in the build menu hover over the options.