• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Kronan

Viceroy
If you're used to autobattle fighting with amped up troop in lofty eras of classic FoE, you've just been plunged into ICE WATER. You've forgotten how to fight manually, which doesn't have instant gratification.

As well and more importantly - the AI you're fighting against is most likely VERY different than what you're used to. Inno uses a lot of different AI models in their venues, and they do NOT work the same.

Unless you've got 1 or both of these current boosting tools active in your main FoE city to help your QI city (Forgotten Temple or Tourney Grounds) you're going to have to go slow and steady - and learn how to manually fight again with IA troops.

Without boosts, your troops typically need, most of the time, 3 hits on the enemy soldiers to kill them. If you're used to 1 shot kills, or even 2 hits to fully kill them, 3 is painful, especially without much defensive help when it takes 2 hits to kill your soldiers.

Inversion!

Last edited:
Posted yesterday but didn't see any responses yet;
*Verifying the big guild reward is after 6 seasons and not after each.
*Does the full amount pay to every player in the guild or is it divided?
*What about players that join late in the Championship?
also... I don't see Euphoria changing anything. What exactly does it change?

Uvuli

Merchant
If you're used to autobattle fighting with amped up troop in lofty eras of classic FoE, you've just been plunged into ICE WATER. You've forgotten how to fight manually, which doesn't have instant gratification.

As well and more importantly - the AI you're fighting against is most likely VERY different than what you're used to. Inno uses a lot of different AI models in their venues, and they do NOT work the same.

Unless you've got 1 or both of these current boosting tools active in your main FoE city to help your QI city (Forgotten Temple or Tourney Grounds) you're going to have to go slow and steady - and learn how to manually fight again with IA troops.

Without boosts, your troops typically need, most of the time, 3 hits on the enemy soldiers to kill them. If you're used to 1 shot kills, or even 2 hits to fully kill them, 3 is painful, especially without much defensive help when it takes 2 hits to kill your soldiers.

Inversion!
Yes, that is true. It's not a good AI in QI.

Attachments

• auto vs manual.png
    auto vs manual.png
    815.5 KB · Views: 42

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
At the fifth level there is the first fork in the map. There are those who have already passed. What are the consequences of the choice?

GwenGwen

Merchant
Another thought

The Neo Colossus does not give a military IQ bonus. The only buildings that give military IQ bonuses are the Forgotten Temple and the Tourney Grounds which self-destruct after a few days and must be returned and rebuilt.
Result: To participate well in QI you must participate intensely in GE and GBG
Conclusion: The only players who can benefit are retired or unemployed people, assuming they have no family responsibilities.

This seems to me economically speaking for Foe to be a little restrictive and limiting, in addition to being very unpleasant for players who have an active real life.

Kronan

Viceroy
At the fifth level there is the first fork in the map. There are those who have already passed. What are the consequences of the choice?

that's a soft pitch for a hilariously funny comedy routine, if I ever heard one... thank you for a really hearty laugh about being forked at the fork.

BY the way - forking is a term used in computer science which means:

In software engineering, a project fork happens when developers take a copy of source code from one software package and start independent development on it, creating a distinct and separate piece of software.

Last edited:

e2m2

Squire
The only buildings that give military IQ bonuses are the Forgotten Temple and the Tourney Grounds which self-destruct after a few days and must be returned and rebuilt.
You can also build decorations in your QI settlement to earn military bonuses, but they do eat up euphoria.

GwenGwen

Merchant
You can also build decorations in your QI settlement to earn military bonuses, but they do eat up euphoria.
I know it. But that's not the problem

The problem is that by getting military IQ bonuses from self-destructing buildings from GEs and GBGs (Forgotten Temple and Tourney Grounds.), a player is forced to play full time in order to participate.
So all active players in real life are harmed. Only those who are not very active manage to keep up (retired and/or unemployed)
And it is economically counterproductive.

Norde

Merchant
Day5: 0 fights, 2 triumphal arch / 4 cottage + 1 villa / 5 tailor + 3 buthcer +1 goat farm(7,5h and ready)
production: 112k money / 121k supply + 65k if goat farm rdy
I got too much supply, 7,5h and I will build a Villa and another triumphal arch too keep the 1,5* production rate

Maybe this is the strategy, build for 9 days and clear every node in 2 days with your huge production.

Day4: 2 fights, 3 units left, more city development, end of the day - second Triumphal Arch, first Villa

Day3: 0 fight, I missed money/supply donation node, than donate goods (I used the starting amount), 5 nodes left but can't participate in any, more city development, bored
Day2: 8-12 fights, city development
Day1: 13-15 fights, city development, +3 expansions

Shelby GT500

Merchant
I know it. But that's not the problem

The problem is that by getting military IQ bonuses from self-destructing buildings from GEs and GBGs (Forgotten Temple and Tourney Grounds.), a player is forced to play full time in order to participate.
So all active players in real life are harmed. Only those who are not very active manage to keep up (retired and/or unemployed)
And it is economically counterproductive.
This will completely exclude all players who cannot reach EG level 5 (by battling or trading), as well as all players whose guilds do not regularly fight in the diamond league.
While in GvG everyone could participate, in IQ only the elite...
Bravo Inno!

jovada

Regent
What really angry's me for the moment is that simple questions are not answered by mods, even if you don't know the answer have at least the courtesy to say so and that you will ask.

example the many questions here
example in the what will come in 2024, will there be a new space age or not?