• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Uvuli

Merchant
"Move" means you have to pay 5200 quantum action units/currency in order to advance yourself to the node that you clicked on before you can start fighting.
I have those as well, but those nodes are all cleared, so why do I need to pay?

Uvuli

Merchant
It says I have to chose a building, but how many buildings do you have to chose? And how do you know which ones to chose? And can I delete them as well once they are build? And can I move them around? I don't want to make a decision without having all the information needed to make a choice...

e2m2

Squire
It says I have to chose a building, but how many buildings do you have to chose? And how do you know which ones to chose?
You choose two types of goods buildings and two types of military buildings. Work with your Guild to figure out what's needed and who should build what.

And can I delete them as well once they are build? And can I move them around? I don't want to make a decision without having all the information needed to make a choice...
Yes, you can delete them and move them around, just like in your main city.

Marbles

Farmer
OMG there is no strategy to this at all its just who has the most amount of diamonds. there is no head to head competition how dare they call this a successor to GVG there is no picking your enemy there is no attacking your enemy there is nothing but a blend of settlements and GE with a how do we get you to spend more diamonds, and they expect you to start over every 10 days its just crazy this was an EPIC FAIL

I worked really hard to have the GBs i have to have the troops i built to have the A/D and you have rendered it all meaningless. This resets every season is stupid plain stupid. What am I competing against imaginary people i cant see or attack? where is the war aspect to the game. I have to rely on picking the right combo of goods small guilds will die here they will not be able to play the non diamond players will not be able to play you will chase away all that made FOE great this NEW game should be a stand alone game not inserted into our world this is just plain ole crazy.

The worst part is we have all these troops in all these lower eras and they too are now useless its unreal.

Last edited:

MATR

Squire
two types of military buildings
IMO: make sure one of them is the ballista, there are no rogues in these battles and you need units that hit from a distance. you have so few troops if you use head to head units they will take damage every fight and die soon. It takes two hits to kill the enemy troops at a minimum regardless of what troop I use, I got the 75% battle boost from forgotten temple and tourney grounds. 8 ballista would probably win every battle I've seen so far with no damage. I can do 4 archer( the other unit that hits from a distance ) 4 ballista and about 60 to 70 of the battle I finish with no damage. Wishing I picked ballista at the start but I didn't only because QI didn't work when it first start and I pushed all kinds of stuff just get it to go, turns out it failed on launch.
All battle so far have only 5 or less enemy, first node enemy had 10% boost, Boss node enemy has 30% boost, All battles Ive seen have a mix of units most are IA troops, about 25% have the stone thrower from bronze age, an 1 or 2 artillery from bronze.

Last edited:

Arch1e

Marquis
From the point of view of someone trying to figure out what to prepare their guild for on live - you score a FAIL on this. Nothing seems to be interesting enough to engage the whole guild into playing another settlement, with zero help from their cities where everyone have invested time, many have invested real money, and where you throw away all their progress as if it doesn’t matter at all.

What the game needed was a short cooperative activity, yes with a beat the boss feature but also using what we already have. Not another city that needs attention for 11 days - and then gets deleted?! In a ‘championship’ that lasts for 3 months?! Are you for real? Just a few days ago, there was a vision announced where you talked about reducing the repetitive and tedious tasks - hello? How about a rethink in this. If you do go ahead with QI as is, drop the thought of separate city, let us play the feature off the backs of what we already have, our main cities. And the inventories we have built and can build up. There is no need for another tedious grind in the game, especially not to go along with the plans you have of dropping another several GE levels as well. Also, if this was truly about making a replacement for GvG, there needs to be some live component to actually compete with other guilds, like the map being accessible by all guilds, and all guilds needing to work their way to where the last boss to beat will be. That sounds like more fun to me than what this looks to be.

Traveler64

Squire
On the contrary to the above comment, I love the fact that this feature needs no months of pre-work like playing the GbG by building GBs, attack percentages, etc. Everyone starts off on the same playing field with no benefit from their cities and new players can just enter and start contributing equally to the ones that have been playing for a while. This is a much-needed mechanism in light of guilds enforcing completion of several GE levels and GbG actions which can get challenging if the player does not have a strong city.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
IT IS A TRAP (some would say scam)

first it says: gather more progress to unlock additional free chests (PLURAL: more than 1, makes the player believe with enough progress ALL)
p1.jpg

but then the reality slaps the player. he can only get one chest (SINGULAR. not chests with s at the end)

p2.jpg

Arch1e

Marquis
Regarding ‘everyone can contribute equally: yet they included boosts for your military from two buildings that require you to have played for a while, preferably this past year so you can easily do level 5 in GE, and also be able to score 500 advancements in GbG every season. Sorry, it’s an illusion if you think we are all on the same playing field. But, no work on attack GBs or your other progress with attack stats count in other ways. Your inventory or your guild’s doesn’t matter. Nothing that people have built up is usable in other ways. And that just smacks of money grab. As do the ‘passes’, the ‘choose multiple chests for more currency’ etc. Like others, I don’t mind if they need the income, but to replace a no rewards at all feature with one that asks for payment at almost every turn is a bit of a huge leap. And again, makes that illusion of your contribution mattering equally more so, since a diamond spender or pass player will contribute more.

Vimesfan

Merchant
Baking Sudoku Master
2 comments.
1. I have said for years that this game can be as simple or as complex as a player wants it to be. QI seems to lean more toward the complicated, not the complex.
2. One of the great draws for GvG for many of us who participated in it was the head-to-head action, the racing to defend a sector while trying to take another guild's connecting sector. There was complex strategy behind which sectors to take, which to load with DAs or leave with a single DA, which to drop or keep, which sector to drop just before calc and pick back up right after calc. With the right strategies, a smaller guild with good fighters could hold their own against several other guilds at once. My guild on US Xyr has been doing that quite well.
Decisions had to be made in the moment based on what other guilds were doing. There was the chance for guilds to work in cooperation with each other to control regions of a map while keeping other guilds out. We could anticipate certain actions by other guilds, but we couldn't always predict what the other guild would do. We often had to make rapid decisions, adding to the adventure.
Yes, GBG does offer the occasional chance to race with another guild to capture a sector. But it really doesn't offer as much strategy to capture and keep sectors. Guilds who do well often have different members able to provide around the clock coverage.
QI does not seem to offer any of the head-to-head competition. I'm disappointed that this aspect of GvG was left out.

CrashBoom

Legend
Regarding ‘everyone can contribute equally: yet they included boosts for your military from two buildings that require you to have played for a while, preferably this past year so you can easily do level 5 in GE, and also be able to score 500 advancements in GbG every season. Sorry, it’s an illusion if you think we are all on the same playing field. But, no work on attack GBs or your other progress with attack stats count in other ways. Your inventory or your guild’s doesn’t matter. Nothing that people have built up is usable in other ways. And that just smacks of money grab. As do the ‘passes’, the ‘choose multiple chests for more currency’ etc.
true
if someone hasn't used his Forgotten Temple yet he would have 10+ of them in his inventory

500% :D
for 2 seasons ;)

Traveler64

Squire
Sorry, it’s an illusion if you think we are all on the same playing field.
And yet you say QI gets "zero help from player's cities" and "throws away all their progress as if it doesn’t matter at all". Ironic.

Last edited:

Arch1e

Marquis
And yet you say it gets "zero help from player's cities" and "throws away all their progress as if it doesn’t matter at all". Ironic.
I can modify it and list all the GBs and event buildings and inventories etc, but it doesn’t alter the fact that recruitment bonuses from the guild don’t apply, goods or medals can’t be used, my GBs are useless here. I don’t place the Tourney Grounds as they are not useful to me for the game as is. But if I’m going to list further issues that are illogical, the bonuses from GBs we raised for GvG support pool along with guild goods, and lately also for defensive stats, have had that bonus removed with GvG and not be replaced by anything helpful for QI. Without repeating anything else of what I said above, for me, this should go back to the drawing board, Sooner the better, release something that actually will be fun for the guild without requiring them to monitor another city in their city. Maybe I should have added in response to Traveler’s post that if it requires no previous game play, doesn’t that sound like what you want to do is start a completely new game?

Last edited:

fredthefat

Farmer
Forge of Empires is supposed to be a city building game. How is a new feature that ignores the city you are building supposed to fit in with this game? Why have a completely unrelated game linked to from inside a city building game? If it is really supposed to be unrelated to your city, then maybe you should just have it be accessed from the main login page, where you select the server to play on. There, you could also select if you want to play Forge of Empires on that server to build a city, or if you want to play the new Quantum game that is unrelated to any city building. Maybe each game should have its own separate guilds too, since the goals and purpose of play between the 2 games is totally different. It would make sense that you would want different guild members for each game.

So far, it looks like they should just be 2 different games. Why build a city if you just want to play QI? Why play QI if you want to build a city?

Traveler64

Squire
I do agree starting a city inside a city is not my favorite, I have never played settlements. I wish that part would get removed, especially as it takes so long to gather coins and supplies over there. It should be able to get set-up and generate resources quickly.

CDmark

Baronet
QS with the manual battles, are you Quantum Serious? When I hear or see the word, Quantum, I think fast, zip-zip. It got so bad I called Vegas and tried to put $25 on Mounted Warrior, they said they have no horse with that name in any race. My response, are you QS?