• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Nevermind, quantum medals are just different medals. For expansions for main city. Assume those expansions still have to be won somehow to unlock them

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
no that is the time to collect

first house and production needs 5 sec
military and goods 1 hour
Construction time is 5 seconds,1 hour, and... 10 hours. And we do'nt know how long the production will last in the buildings of the 3rd level. Maybe 11 days?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Construction time is 5 seconds,1 hour, and... 10 hours. And we do'nt know how long the production will last in the buildings of the 3rd level. Maybe 11 days?
The production times are listed in their description. All buildings have 10 hour production cycles - the higher buildings just do more. Double the production for each step forward.

The settlement at least has some complexity to it in terms of what the right way to progress it is. Build stuff you need *now*, or build up to higher buildings so you can build more later.

Flo0Fil2L0

Merchant
We can speed up production times with Quantum Shards...
The same goes for expansions or the construction of buildings.

MATR

Squire
Only getting tourney ground 25% boost, not getting forgotten temple boost even though it shows in my main city

MATR

Squire
crashes when I try to heal units during the selection of units for battle. I can heal them in the Army Management screen.

Next remark: The first military engagement requires 130 fights. We're in a six player guils with at the moment just 2 active players. 130 fights for thew first engagement looks fine to me for a 65 player guild, But not for 2 players.
Could the designers plz keep in mind that not every guild has 60+ players, and that even in a large guild there are many players who do not participate too much in guild events?Many of us have a RL aside FoE

My legionnaire barracks is ready. And behold, it costs 2,500 quantum coins and 2,500 quantum supplies to make a single legionnaire. I have 2,063 quantum supplies and cannot make a single soldier. This evening I can collect 12,500 supplies from my 2 butchers so that I can make a handful of legionnaires, to do maybe one or max two fights. That's very slow and not encouraging. I don't feel like I will make a difference in the incursion.

-Alin-

Emperor
Think the Quantum Medal usage got omitted. It claims it's for expansions, but expansions want quantum shards.

Quantum shards claim they're for time skips and stuff, and they are that too. But I don't see anything that a quantum medal can do (the first free reward in the pass).

Quantum medals are to build expansions in your main city, as mentioned in the announcement, these aren't yet used in this first iterarion of quantum Incursions, they will be used later, all You need to do now is to gather them for now.

Sheosun

Farmer
Aaannnd.... aside from that.... Guess what! Right, you get your favorite pay-to-win €15 silver and €25 golden chests from events! Oooh yeah, boy. I'm so glad I finished all the eras... cuz it definitely looks like it's time to wrap up and stop playing, cuz this game becomes way too greedy waaaay to fast.