• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Vectus

Farmer
The stats of the Last Province are a joke
Also some guild goods woulf bei nice for all the goods needed for GvG

Kronan

Viceroy
i still don't have the last province sent a ticket
I don't either, but will restart the client and see if it shows up. I'll advise.

OK - it just appeared: SO.... answer is: RESTART your client (use the reload page on your browser to refresh the game)

Kronan

Viceroy
The stats of the Last Province are a joke
Also some guild goods woulf bei nice for all the goods needed for GvG
can't disagree with that. It really should have been a token sized, 1 square item so we could put it into our city and fondly remember the experiences we had in this game playing GvG, when we looked over to that each day. I have a feeling the auction dealer will be deluged with sellers....

A 1 square "parting gift" would have been much better - vs taking up 9 squares and giving us reward valuations that don't appear to even scale with the era structure of the game. IA players get the same as SAT?

Astrid

Baronet
3x3 size if fine by me. The building is beautiful but the stats... oh well, why spend time designing such a building when no one will find it's use ? It doesn't even provide population and happiness and it requires a road.

It would have been so nice if they made it 15% bonus for all armies(both attacking and defending), 10forge points, maybe those 15 goods but also 50 goods for guild treasury.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I want to say goodbye to GvG with the first official video

With Anwar and Peer describing the characteristics of GvG

and an assessment of my own
the commemorative gift the Last Province is quite similar to the Speaker's Corner -the memorial building for the Anwar
maybe that's what INNO wanted -indirectly-
to honour the pioneer of the GvG Anwar
Sorry for the English is from the automatic translator
The text in Greek

Θελω να αποχαιρετησω τον ΣεΣ με το αρχικο του βιντεο

με τον Anwar και τον Peer να περιγραφουν τα χαρακτηριστικα του ΣεΣ
Kαι μια δικη μου εκτιμηση
Tο αναμνηστικο δωρο Last Province μοιαζει αρκετα με την Γωνια του Ομιλητη -το αναμνηστικο κτηριο για τον θανατο του Anwar -
Iσως ετσι θελησε η INNO να τιμησει εμμεσως τον πρωτεργατη του ΣεΣ Anwar

Last edited:
Since there is no discussion thread for the post of Matt, the Product Head, I thought to ask it here.
  • Guild Expeditions: Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts. We'll make the later levels deliberately difficult so that you have something to work towards over the next couple of years.
What does Matt mean with "the later levels". Is he referring to GE4 and GE5 and a rebalancing of those levels (aka making them more difficult) or are "the later levels" GE6 and beyond?

Emberguard

Emperor
Since there is no discussion thread for the post of Matt, the Product Head, I thought to ask it here.
  • Guild Expeditions: Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts. We'll make the later levels deliberately difficult so that you have something to work towards over the next couple of years.
What does Matt mean with "the later levels". Is he referring to GE4 and GE5 and a rebalancing of those levels (aka making them more difficult) or are "the later levels" GE6 and beyond?

Good point

IF that means levels 6-10, then I would hope they'd contain Expedition Attempts in some of the encounters. Medals to buy attempts gets very expensive very quickly the higher up the Ages we go

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Well, if it holds true that the levels will be so difficult/expensive, that even in a couple years most players will not be able to complete them (there is no race to completion and no need to finish quickly), you do not need to buy too many tries anyway as you can spread GE over the full 6 days again.

Emberguard

Emperor
Well, if it holds true that the levels will be so difficult/expensive, that even in a couple years most players will not be able to complete them (there is no race to completion and no need to finish quickly), you do not need to buy too many tries anyway as you can spread GE over the full 6 days again.

I'm more thinking once we have our cities at a point where we can complete 10 levels. If we're doubling the amount of encounters to complete then we're also doubling the amount of attempts needed, even if that's a couple years from now

Even if I never rush it if there's insufficient attempts in the rewards + hourly generation then we'd have to rely on medals or diamonds to get any further

shad2389

Viceroy
I'm more thinking once we have our cities at a point where we can complete 10 levels
for moment am not eaven tuching lvl 5 so i'll still be ignoring rest of GE for a while eaven if they add lvl's will take a while acumulating event buildings that give city def /att befor i eaven decide to do lvl 5

-Alin-

Emperor
Makes sense to be more levels in GE since level 5 is already manageable for many players (auto+manual fighting) after all these event buildings that gave blue stats in high ammounts, not to mention for others is already very easy to beat it ...

It is nice to get such a announcement from the product head, now let's see what the future brings and If they continue to keep the "right" direction they do seem to have taken now.