• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by xxGuruxx

1. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Just my observations from SAV. 1. A new GB for the highest era of FOE gives rewards to speed up coins, medals, and a bunch of the same? Rogue's? Seriously?!? That amazes me the developers aren't coming up with new content to reward. Leverage your other games and rewards there? A little...
  2. Feedback Archaeology 2021

So far event is good. I do like the ability to get a whole gem daily if I uncover one. Then if I continue I get shards. Also a nice feature to add the gem shard to the daily quest to build up in case you miss out on one a day. Event building while a little big at 4x6 it has pretty good stats.
  3. Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

This is by far one of the stupidest changes to a game I have seen. No one is stealing from Inno here by doing RQ. Are they using CF's to their advantage, yes. Are they stealing, no. If you are worried about the diamonds people earn from this, then nerf the diamond rewards. Slowing down the...
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2020

As far as feedback, the issue with the notifications has been reported. The other bit of feedback. If the calendar is a side game that you can play if you would like, why not make the daily quest one where the reward is the key for that day? Do the daily quest, win the key. If someone...
  5. Feedback Space Age's Outpost Feedback

At first the outpost was used to stockpile credits. Now, the Outpost is used for goods. Outside of the rush to create the goods quicker, the goods go to fill the Guild treasury, assist guildmates for new GB's, GBG. 11 Space Wharf's 7 Vault Houses 7 Space Residence 4 Movable Abode 4 Nickel...
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Finished first round...or second round of Egypt. Just a few notes for people that may still be looking for whatever it is worth. 1. If you are going to delete anything, delete the goods buildings (barley, pottery, flowers). Don't delete any military building or even roads. Put those to the...
  7. Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Like the new levels. At least it slows down the Lvl 5 SoH and replacing all of our TF too quickly. Would love to see an option to "dial an age" for goods for any age or below what you are now. As others have said GBG has greatly reduced lower level goods in the guilds. Considering the...
  8. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Not sure if it is a bug or expected behavior. 1st round of Treasure chests I only selected 4 chests, then started a new stage. At this point do the chests reset to zero and when someone would get to the treasure chests a second time it would be 0 of 6 or would the first 4 selected carry over?
  9. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Feedback for what its worth 1. Ability to skip tasks. You still require players to get to the 8.4aa shamrocks to the next level. If this event is for strategy, there is no value to obtaining a level 2 or 3 Hat Factory Manager outside of forcing the player to spend gold, yet you are taking up...