• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by whiteshark01

1. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

One of the reasons this building will be unlocked with The Future is it shouldn t change GE and continent map fights.In advanced eras the fights are more and more difficult, even with multiple waves.
  2. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

i don t think the proposal is either an extreme change or a new type of super units
  3. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

It will not be the case. When you upgrade a troop type, of the troops will be upgraded.
  4. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

1. All of them will be upgraded to level 2.
  5. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

It depends on the era. Maybe a few hours for the iron age to few weeks for SAAB
  6. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

The amount of special goods, time, research points and fps will increase for higher era units. Yes, I think 10 of each goods will be a good start and the amount will increase as the level of the troop is higher.
  7. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

1. It will be a special building like the friends tavern. 2. Another counter and also in inventory from rewards. 3&4. You upgrade a troop type not each individual troop, so when you get troops from acatraz they ll be the same level as the troops from the barracks. Also you won t loose the...
  8. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

Yes. Otherwise SAM players will not upgrade the troops they don't use.
  9. Do Not Suggest Troop levels

Hello. I think the game needs some changes at the fighting system and troop levels would be a good start. When a player unlock a new troop type it will start with level 1 and the players will be able to upgrade all the troops to level 10. To upgrade the troops, players will need to unlock a...