• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by WhileatWork

1. Duplicate: Rainbow terrace farms

Same thing for me. Also: - Fountain of Youth - Tribal Square Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  2. Feedback [Feedback] Temple of Relics

I've got this thing and at level 3, I've gotten 2 relics after fighting 4 encounters. They're little gold statues, they don't seem to be identified as common, uncommon, or rare. Both were identical and gave the same reward, 200 of one good. Is there a way to identify the rarity of these relics...
  3. Feedback FoE Soccer Cup

Same. I usually blow through any diamonds I have saved between events to see what's worth it on the main servers. About 3500 diamonds spent here: Some to get shots packages to shoot on cup prizes that are not updating (as in the person who won them, displayed on the bottom is usually a good...
  4. Feedback FoE Soccer Cup

Can't redeem shots package from the "+" next to the number of current shots, only able to buy them with diamonds, so that's pretty cheesy. Especially if you're trying to shoot quick and win the cup prize. Also the prize no longer updates in real time, so when I do buy shots with diamonds to try...
  5. Will Not Fix: [32006] citizens are enthusiastic bug

I'm having the same issue. Can't finish the first quest, stuck at 2/3, people are already enthusiastic, spent 10 FP. I planted a dozen urban trees, already at 13'814 extra happiness. Edit: Mission completed after deleting several urban trees.
  6. Last Event - Memorial of An-War

I'm not sure if this has gone up anywhere and it was encouraged by the US support team that I should post this on the servers, and I thought maybe it would be read more by people who may actually know him, if it were posted on the beta forums? While everyone complained there would be no event...
  7. Cannot Reproduce: Collect / Idle Icons Missing Above All Buildings

Running it in Chrome now. I usually always run FoE in Chrome, I tried to switch when I noticed it would eventually slow down and need to be refreshed. Aside from this issue with the icons, my IE sessions just completely lock up. One of my houses remain highlighted even without the cursor on...
  8. Cannot Reproduce: Collect / Idle Icons Missing Above All Buildings

This issue still remains. I turned off the options for websites to store caches and databases through the Internet Options menu, and after restarting IE, it worked fine. When I checked the box to put it back to normal and refreshed, it stopped working again.
  9. Cannot Reproduce: Collect / Idle Icons Missing Above All Buildings

Have cleared temp inet files and cache, browsing history, form data, etc. If I watch the buildings finish, ie timer hits 1s and then finishes, the icon never pops up. I can click to collect, but then the inactive icon never shows up. If I watch the buildings finish and DO NOT collect, instead...
  10. Cannot Reproduce: Collect / Idle Icons Missing Above All Buildings

My buildings finish their productions and will not display a collect icon above them, at all. I see the "Collect All" option to the left and hovering over the buildings say "Click to Collect", but no individual icon over the buildings. I can refresh the page and the icons will show. If I...