• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Sir Lancelot the Avenger

1. Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

I think 175 surplus population unlocks the sell buildings, at least for me
  2. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

I think 2nd and 3rd place fragments should be 2000 and 1000. It is ridiculous the way it is.
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

All the new GBG format did was create "super Guilds" where the stronger players join a top guild to get the championship, so there is no balance. There are just 2 or 3 super strong guilds and the rest can not compete. The top guilds get the Championship building, becoming even stronger, more...
  4. TITAN was at a disadvantage with eras like JUPITER, VENUS etc.

If you think Titan is not at a disadvantage compared to previous era's, then you do not fight battles. I do not mind Titan the way it is, IF they change the other era's to match. When racing other players in Jupiter or below in GBG or GVG, they change out troops far less, giving them the...
  5. Feedback Space Age Titan

There is no doubt that Titan troops suck! How could Inno think that the next age has weaker troops than the previous age? Sure the stats look good, but Jupiter troops are so much stronger. I hope Space Age Space Hub has better troops than Titan. I wish I had stayed in Jupiter, it was so much...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I tried 2 barracks, it does nothing, 1 attrition every fight. 3 hour build time or 125 diamonds for fortified is too much and too long. It has now become a true diamond battlegrounds. I do like some of the ideas, but some make no sense and hurt the game. Then consider how weak Titan troops are...
  7. Feedback Fall Event 2023

I do not like the 1 or sometimes 2 coffee cups per spoon you have now gone to. Why even bother to play?
  8. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Are you sure you did not mean 2032?
  9. Spoiler Space Age Titan

I bet it is not!
  10. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Inno needs to get 1 more event in first, maybe a "pre-Titan" event before it is released, lol
  11. Spoiler Space Age Titan

It will be our Christmas gift, so maybe December?
  12. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Maybe they will just skip Titan and go to the next Age!
  13. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Well, INNO, you finally did it, you made GE completely useless, congratulations! The rewards suck now at all levels and it is not worth playing it at all, You screwed up GBG with your cap, delayed Titan, mobile has all the ads, what is next? I do not know who pushed the "self destruct" button...
  14. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

So far, Virgo has done nothing for me, not sure about Kraken
  15. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I have no problem with level 5 being hard, but to expect us (me) to destroy attack buildings which I use in GBG, GE, Events, GVG and PVP and build city defense just for 1 level of GE makes no sense. I get far more rewards from my attack army than city army. Maybe the developers need to play the...