• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by rumpelrose

1. rumpelrose

Feedback Quantum Incursions

As a QI officer, I'd like to have the possibility to mark a node as to be ignored. Same as in GBG, with the possibility of a window popping if someone wants to go there or do anything (except moving away) if already there.
  2. rumpelrose

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Same issue with cottages. I somehow managed to have two cottages and one Legionnaires barracks, two butchers and one goat farm. Afterwards selling any building caused the error. After having built an additional roof tile house, which should have balanced population, the error message doesn't...
  3. rumpelrose

Feedback New Challenges await you!

woohoo - next try... now it's 15 red tiles... very clever, but still not a single red tile during the whole following level. pls stop kidding us. I will stop paying anything if this is how the future will look like.
  4. rumpelrose

and, btw, don't think we wouldn't see the intention of grabbing more money from us to resolve these quests ... maybe you'd better take care of your own branch. saw carefully and stop on time ...
  5. rumpelrose

wow. pop 25 red tiles.. fine that the first red one appears a day after ... this is too random and consumes too much time as soon as you finally get the opportunity to resolve the task. you can't play such things quickly in between. wait... and you're planning to offer us two more of these...
  6. rumpelrose

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Please make sure that there won't be any disadvantages for browser players like it happens in GbG now (fighting with the mouse is - in most cases - more slowly than within the mobile app).
  7. rumpelrose

Not A Bug: Early Age story quest shown as "side quest"

Thanks. It's just that the announcement says there wouldn't be any side quests any more...
  8. rumpelrose

Not A Bug: Early Age story quest shown as "side quest"

I've already reported the issue as a bug with ticket but was recommended to read the early age page first. Issue: I'm in HMA now, continent map HMA. had only recurring quests. after taking Cuttingham and Eldenborough (not sure about Eldenborough), I received a side quest: "Expedition to the...