• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by RonTeddy

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

The event doesn't deserve the name - it's more player torture
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

LOL!!! And 10 likes
  3. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Perfectly clarified for me, thank you
  4. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

In the FoE settings you can only change the stacking function, but not the exploded image in the army selection window
  5. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

After a test run today with the stacking function activated and a total of 589,355 battles (2 cities), my conclusion - I'm no faster than before. I could be faster if it weren't for the colorful soup in the army selection window. The eye needs a moment to grasp the situation and sort it out -...
  6. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

I have now activated the stacking function. However, I have to get used to it - but I recognize that it can be an advantage. I only have the opportunity to try it out after the reset. If that succeeds, I will change my previous opinion..
  7. Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

It is once again a disaster. I don't even want to imagine the next race. And once again it proves that those responsible don't know the game
  8. Feedback Winter Event 2023

You can clearly see it in the winter event - the game is continually getting worse. Has the bottom been reached?
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

No blueprints - I already have several thousand
  10. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Endless blueprints - what rubbish!!! What does your respect for your players look like, Inno?
  11. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

My opinion - just terrible
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It remains to mention the 80% brake - too expensive in any case
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'll stick with expensive - no matter what you calculate fewer fights and expensive - so nothing in it so like everything you can buy in real life.........Yes - I stand in front of the shelf in the supermarket and see that my product has become more expensive and there is less in the package...