• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by PrinceJ on a PC

1. PrinceJ on a PC

2022 Winter Event

I like how all these events' Grand Prize Pass Box looks worse than the Event Pass Box, even though the Grand Prize Pass is the one with better rewards.
  2. PrinceJ on a PC

Discussion Levels to Event Buildings Final vs Penultimate

One thing that has always buggered me about Event Buildings is the vast difference there is between the final level and the penultimate level. I have an example in my current beta world where I am semi active (login 5 days a week) and also getting the crappest luck in the Summer Event sails...
  3. PrinceJ on a PC

Forwarded Increase the window size for writing messages

Wow, another thing I never actually thought about until today. So many problems with FoE today lol. I’m all up for this though. I rant probably around once a month in the message centre. It’s not really bothered me too much as they are never more than 6 lines and I can still somewhat easily...
  4. PrinceJ on a PC

Feedback Summer Event 2022

It should most likely be for attack for the attacking army. That way, I think there's some balance between the two buildings, unlike the Mountain Reserve Options.
  5. PrinceJ on a PC

Forwarded Automatically abort recurring quests setting

@ArklurBeta, I am in favour of this idea. It doesn’t make the game easier to the point where it accelerates your growth, but it makes quest completing a whole lot easier imho. This should definitely be implemented.
  6. PrinceJ on a PC

Discussion Forge Point Losses

It has happened to me a few times, but I don’t think I have lost FPs when collecting. As far as I can recall, the FP loss thing happens when I collect FPs that run near the 100FP limit. It goes like minus 10FPs and the next FP collection ends me up at some +30 something. (I reckon it’s some...
  7. PrinceJ on a PC

Fixed on Beta: After completing or aborting quest the next quest fails to load

Same. I guess it's a universal problem.
  8. PrinceJ on a PC

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

That is a very good point: I totally agree with that. My problem is that of all the problems in GBG listed by @Juber, like the disproportionate League Point Matchmaking and Map size, the fact that this came first is a bit... controversial. Everyone is right to complain about the wasted guild...
  9. PrinceJ on a PC

Best era to camp and tips

You should definitely age up and explore the opportunities in higher eras. Ideally you don’t want to bore yourself from camping in one age unless you were doing something tactical on it. It’s totally your preference to age up to whatever age you like: I’d usually advise staying in an age for at...
  10. PrinceJ on a PC

Rejected Increase the Forge Point Bar collection limit

Thinking more about this, I think Inno should just make Collect All for free lol.
  11. PrinceJ on a PC

You’re right, I’m not really a fan of having an “FP sink”. When I do my daily collection on my phone, for example, where I don’t have access to a Foehelper, dumping all my FPs in my GBs leaves me vulnerable to being sniped, which is a major consequence of this limit. And even if I wasn’t...
  12. PrinceJ on a PC

It’s always worth the shot I reckon. Sooner or later, this issue will cause rebellions as more players progress further.
  13. PrinceJ on a PC

Well, I guess we need an FP revolution and change it now :)
  14. PrinceJ on a PC

Discussion New Troop Ideas

Interesting death units. If I ever saw the Kamikaze Pilot I would definitely have second thoughts on attacking that army lol.
  15. PrinceJ on a PC

Discussion New Troop Ideas

Now that’s when it gets really confusing lol.