• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by piohh

1. piohh

Will Not Fix: Can't pick up the Goods | Error reload

I cant claim the Prizes of Fellowship event. The Screen freeze and only F5 help to leave the screen...
  2. piohh

Fixed on Beta: Fellowship claiming Prizes -> Freeze

I cant claim the Prizes of Fellowship event. The Screen freeze and only F5 help to leave the screen
  3. piohh

Rejected Army management

delete complete old units via number
  4. piohh

Fixed on Beta: battle map keep loading

Confimed, 1.201.1749060782b piohh, zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Firefox/86.0, 1920x948,
  5. piohh

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th April

Have anyone some problems with FireFox and HTML5 with the new Update? FlashPlayer 1.177.8f04bd1fee5 (08.04.2020 20:23), piohh (84198), zz1, en_US, WIN 32,0,0,344, Windows 10, Firefox/75.0, 1280x892, DirectX9 (Baseline Extended) (512 MB VRAM) HTML5 1.177.8f04bd1fee5 (08.04.2020 20:23), piohh...
  6. piohh

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th April

Background looks nice but the game still lags
  7. piohh

Fixed on Beta: endless internal error loop with May Madness offer popup

Confirmed... can't play May Madness offer popup (100 goods) internal error etc. etc. etc.
  8. piohh

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

With this amount of gifts you can remove it. More free space for the database. In OF 270 Gold or 40 Medals... sry but for this I dont search about Incidents.
  9. piohh

Rejected GBs and Eras ( dislike and suggestion )

@voidsource, I know what you think about it. Some friends told me thats some "Campers" in lower ages attack each player with Orangery, Alcatraz and Attack Buildings all up to Level 15+ My opinion about this. You can only Level each GB up to max Level 10 if this GB is 2 Ages higher as your Age...
  10. piohh

Fixed on Beta: changing Tabs make my city inaccessible

I task this problem as a FF Problem. With Update 55 some add-ons are market as "old add-on" amd status4ever don't work cerrectly anymore. Thats why i downgrade to 54.0.1 and all works fine like "never change a running sytem". I deactivate FF Updates and wait for some fixes before I update it again.
  11. piohh

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 2

I have only 60 Promethium left and I will only produce more if I need it. For OF Part 2 you need only 600 and after you research Deep Sea Exploration you need only Orichalcum, why you think you need more Promethium for Part 3?
  12. piohh

Fixed on Beta: [Browser] Game window resized after today's update

I think this problem have something to do with the scollbar since todays update